Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Marsoc impression

Hi guys this is my Marsoc impression.

I have been on the forum for years but never really posted or contributed, hopefully I will contribute a bit more now that I have some decent kit to show off haha

Anyways been a big fan of the woodlands M81 look that the Marsoc guys currently run, its all been seen before but it may help anyone if they wanted to replicate the particular look im going for.

For anyone that whats to know different items im using below is a list:

.Had my fast helmet with different bit and pieces on it but not in pic
    .TAD gear replica in what the seller calls foliage green, I think looks grey lol
    .Flyee Maritime Ciras, used mostly the pouches it came with and added a few finishing touches onto it. (btw I know its an old vest but it suits me as im a big guy, I owned a JPC and it was like a bra on me and my LBT6094 from toy soldier wasnt much bigger)

.cheap set of M81 combat trousers
    .karrimor walking boots
    .1911 blackhawk holster repro version

Weapons are:

G&P block 2
    TM Mark IV, at the time my MEU was in the work in progress stage

1546157_802820659744764_582049704_n.jpg

1551689_802820576411439_1634993908_n.jpg

Thanks for looking, go easy on me

Re: My Marsoc impression

If you look at alot of the marsoc and seal guys now they are huge and they run JPCs etc and it does not look stupid. however you could try a CPC in coyote for something bigger and more modern and up to date(there is some very good replicas in coyote now)
    Have a look for some Toysoldier Crye M81 replicas they will really set the impression going, and also a Helmet and comms would make it far better, Marsoc have been seen using Ops Core and cut down 2000s recently with Norotos NVG mounts

Comment

Iv owned a JPC it looked like a bra on me, also owned an LBT6094 replica (the toy soldier one) and yea the CPC is nice but a bit expensive for my taste at the moment.
      I see lots of marsoc guys using normal m81's like I have on in the pic but I am trying to source a decent set of gen3 or gen2 style m81's. Wuls love CRYE ones but they are an arm and a leg lol
      I have an Ops core helmet with multicam cover with comms and replica PVS-15's on a wilcox mount replica, though not on me in the pic.
      I do have a reference pic of a marsoc guy rocking a watchcap and in a ciras so its not out of the ordinary, and in most of my reference pics I'v sourced, I see lots of different PC's and chest rigs. So with this at the moment I am happy enough with the ciras.

Though thanks for your input chum, I will take it on board and move forward with it

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
      If you look at alot of the marsoc and seal guys now they are huge and they run JPCs etc and it does not look stupid. however you could try a CPC in coyote for something bigger and more modern and up to date(there is some very good replicas in coyote now)
      Have a look for some Toysoldier Crye M81 replicas they will really set the impression going, and also a Helmet and comms would make it far better, Marsoc have been seen using Ops Core and cut down 2000s recently with Norotos NVG mounts

Comment

have a quick google of solidfox epc. that is a CPC replica that may be reasonable enough to change your mind

if you fancy sticking with regular m81 maybe look at some arcteryx knee pads as they seem popular in alot of photos ive seen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dic07046139 Played woodland/outdoor airsoft for years Find out more about dic07046139
        Working...
        X