Crye precision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crye precision

What brand should I go for as a decent quality replica to the crye multicam Ubacs and combat trousers ?
    Specifically this

And

I don't want this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Re: Crye precision

Without the stretch panels? I'd suggest OPS in that case - they have Direct Action shirts and Battle Pants in the style you've selected and in more patterns than just Multicam

I've only got a set of their "Field Pants" but the quality is very good
    "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

OPS
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Thanks
        They look very baggy with the stretch panels
        And I'm going with an OD rig so the tan is a bit of a mismatch.

Comment

I've got a pair of the OPS Ultimate Direct Action Pants.. I will be honest theyre expensive but I've had them a good 3-4 years now and they're still going strong! Seriously awesome. I'd get myself another pair if I could find some more Small Regulars in stock anywhere!

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
            They look very baggy with the stretch panels
            I can see what you mean but I can't say I've ever been hindered by them in the field. Hope you get what you need
            "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Is it only for sale on one site ?
              I can't find any in the uk

Comment

Yup thats the only place I can find them in the UK... I found them once upon a time in the US but I cant find that site for the life of me now! Ahh when I bought the pair I have now I wish I had've just bought a couple spares!

Comment

I think I might go for Emerson trousers and shirts, since they're more available.

Comment

Definitely another vote for the OPS kit - excellent quality and the price (for what you get) is really quite good.

Comment

The stretchy parts are the same in both gen 2 and gen 3. Difference is only that gen 3s are also multicam.
                      “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

I honestly can't afford to pay £125 just for one pair of trousers.
                        What about Emerson? Are they good quality kit?

Comment

I'm serious dude if you're after a good set of combat trousers that you can drag through hell and back and they still look fresh and are in one piece you need to shell out. The emerson are good no doubt but they wont stand up to torture like the OPS/CRYE will. Think about it, you will spend most of your time kneeling, sliding, crawling and running over various terrain, better to spend the cash now and know they will do their job rather than having to purchase another set after just a few months...

This is one of those situations where the buy cheap, pay twice rule really does come into its own. Combat trousers, Boots and eye protection, to me they're the key places money should be spent. I have expensive plate carriers and all that jazz but really for airsoft they aren't needed. But the combat trousers really do go through a lot!

Comment

good enough for airsoft, though the colours on the emerson 'multicam' are slightly off.

Comment

Since I own a pair Crye G3's I'm going to say Crye. I've never owned combat trousers like them. If I had realised such a pair trousers existed id of bought some years ago.
                              If it's for the look sure buy the cheapies, if you actually want a pair of decent long lasting comfortable trousers who's mere thought about wearing makes you have a wet dream then save and buy Cryes.
                              "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
                              Life in the fast lane........
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
                              Working...
                              X