Trying on tac boots. Shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying on tac boots. Shops?

Quick question. Is there any shops I can walk into (northwest) an actually try some boots on? I see loads of nice pairs online and even on z1 but I don't fancy throwing another £50-100 on some boots based on a pretty picture.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Trying on tac boots. Shops?

Forum rules prevent anyone talking about spesific shops other than Z1, that includes brick and mortar places as well as online.

That being said, try your local army surplus places, or outdoors shops. they've usually got at least a few suitable boots.
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Most, if not all high street shops will let you try boots on if they're in stock. Army & Navy, Millets, Surplus stores etc. All would probably have what you're looking for.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Sorry I forgot about the no retailers bit. I've had a look in the outdoors places but there all hiking boots. Il have to try and find an army surplus store near me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by W0lf View Post
          Sorry I forgot about the no retailers bit. I've had a look in the outdoors places but there all hiking boots. Il have to try and find an army surplus store near me. Thanks
          Nothing wrong with a good pair of hiking boots. That's what I use, Better ankle support than the damn magnum "tactical" boots I used to use, just as comfortable, and they do everything the tac boots do.
          Not actually a builder
          Not actually called Bob.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

W0lf Find out more about W0lf
          Working...
          X