X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting Blackhawk stuff to the UK

Hey guys, whats goin' on.

I'm looking at getting one of these: Link Removed

However, I can't for the life of me find them for sale in the UK, and I have no idea what to expect ordering from the blackhawk website, in terms of tax, importing etc. Anyone have any experience they can share?

Or If someone has one going cheap that would be cool too :P
    Last edited by Rampage; 26 March, 2010, 16:16. Reason: Remove Link
    - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
    - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Re: Getting Blackhawk stuff to the UK

EVERYTHING from the states is getting stung for vat and import tax atm, its not so much the vat id happily pay it, its the idiotic handling charge that comes with it... usually 3 times the vat amount.

but ive ordered lots of blackhawk stuff from the states in the past, the stuff rocks

a quick google brings up a few uk ones

Comment

What REALLY annoys me is that they charge VAT on the handling fee! How the hell does that add any value???

Comment

Hey mate pantac also make a cheap version of that available on ebay

Comment

Oh no now I have to choose. Will probably go with the blackhawk though. Thanks for the feedback guys.
          - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERPROOPERATOR View Post
            Oh no now I have to choose.
            Yea that is a problem we all face I am afraid. I can backup that Pantac kit is great, and much more readily available in the UK (or at least in my experience), plus it is very reasonably priced.

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              What REALLY annoys me is that they charge VAT on the handling fee!
              This is an incredibly stupid idea.

I can't find the specific pantac version... obviously the less I pay the happier I am, but I was looking for the exact thing I posted in the OP :P

Comment

I did a quick google of that item and found 3 UK stockists of it, it might still be cheaper getting it here if customs dont get you for it or the posty.

Obviously i cant tell you who they are but they are all companies i have used and are very reliable.

curlyboy
                'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

I tried to order direct from Blackhawk, but they wont sell direct to the UK as they have a UK distributor, who will only deal with you if you are military or law enforcement! There is an Australian canine who sells to the airsoft crowd.

I would avoid specialforceskit as I ordered some stuff with them and after a month and a half it still hadn't arrived, or even been ordered when I chased the order! They did give me a full refund though.....

Later daze

Lee

Comment

I just bought a complete Blackhawk carbon fibre setup holster/dropleg platform from QM. They also list the item you require..

Link Removed

Edit: I didn't know that Blackhawk was a problem in the UK - I was however told exactly the the same thing about Safariland... you sure you're not confusing Blackhawk with Safariland?
                    Last edited by Rampage; 26 March, 2010, 16:15. Reason: Remove Link

SRC G36C v2 / ICS L85 A2 / ICS M4 RIS Proline all with AirFET mosfets. RA-Tech WE GBB Open Bolt SCAR
                    TM chrome Deagle / KWA P226 / WE G18C Gen4

Comment

It looks very much like the warrior assault systems PLB belt try "the tactical.......UK"
                      Last edited by boom headshot; 26 March, 2010, 16:00.

Comment

Hmmm Blackhawk stuff is good... but for the trouble its going to cause get in touch with a custom gear maker in the UK. You'll probably save yourself alot of hassle and maybe even some money. The thing your after looks alot like black ALICE which is fairly easy to get hold of and you can mod it... or get one of said custom gear makers to make you something up, that you can be really proud of. Any problems PM me :D

Comment

One of the biggest Blackhawk! stockists in the UK lives less than 20minutes from my house. He sells Kit thats Tactical. Blackhawk!, 5.11, Safariland, the lot.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Would thoughrly reccommend the stockist that sells KIT of a Tactical nature, have been back time and time again for all my kit and if its not on the site well worth chucking a request in via email as he can order for you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SUPERPROOPERATOR Cool Dude. Find out more about SUPERPROOPERATOR
                            Working...
                            X