New camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New camo?

The one next to tiger looks different. MARPAT works very well in woodland.
    Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Murta369 can you remember that site?
      regards reece

Comment

Or at least give us a hint as to its name so we can google it.

Comment

Originally posted by reece_boyd View Post
          Murta369 can you remember that site?
          I stumbled upon that site a while ago whilst absent-mindedly looking at Colonial Marine equipment. One such site linked me to the shop which had a semi-accurate and affordable alternative known as "safariflage", but that's another story.
          Basically, it was a site that suggested going out, possibly in style, and it does indeed have loads of different patterns, including concrete jungle, as well as several variants of DPM, and even the blue/white urban tigerstripes similar to the ones used by Russian police, and a red camouflage similar to the one used by the Ruskies in MW2, if that piques your interest.
          Not sure if they ship overseas, but worth a look.

Comment

Many thanks dude

That SAFARIFLAGE is the stuff I have been looking for :D YAY. Thanks

Comment

NOOOOO They don't do a top in it. Nor does anywhere else I have looked GRRRRRRR

Comment

what are you on about can i remember that site?

I wasnt talking about a site i was just stating scientific fact about someone mentioning bright orange was crazy , it does have a perpose in the real world its not just for looks

"Hunters often use camouflage clothing that is visually tailored to the game they are hunting. The most striking example of this is the blaze orange camouflage, which makes the hunter obvious to humans but relies on the fact that most large game animals, such as deer, are dichromats, and perceive the orange as a dull color."

Comment

Safariflage. I have a cap in this but I have been looking for a BDU set for ages. The only place I have found that does a jacket wants $115 to ship it to the UK! I can get a RIF shipped for less FFS.

Comment

Right, so I'm safe from deers but ****ed by airsofters :p

Anyway back to the OP's question, I'd say match your camo pattern with a possible style of loadout ie, Marpat for a USMC look. Well thats how I work out what camo patterns I want.

Comment

That stuff is so hideously awful that it would actually be quite cool to use!

*Edit* It'd also blend in perfectly with TLW's Campsite Beerbombs should they re-appear ^^
                      AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I reckon if i had that kit on + a pair of nike airs + twin mac 11's + a mahoosive gold chain I'd look the shizzle......

Maybe not.

Comment

The orange stuff is fine, just find a local lavafield to play in!

We've actually got a thread about this on my team's forum, as the Uni colours are Red, Yellow, Orange and Black. They wanted us to wear Uni colours.... *facepalm*

Personally, my clothing is what is classed by that chart as woodland MARPAT, my tac-vest is closer to CADPAT, but it's not a very visible difference. THey blend well with mud, and good ol' Blighty has plenty of that. Seriously, I used my mahoosive bandanna I bought to cover my shotgun, and laid face down in a patch of muddy grass. Enemies walked right past. Got caught by their second pass on the ridge though, when they were closer :/

Basically, camo is a method of breaking up your outline. Hell, even black works pretty well. Just make yourself not have a human outline, and you're halfway there. Go with what works for you
                          Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

^^ :p to be fair that is total minging. I wouldn't wear that even to a costume party

Comment

Search Swedish M90. Really nice i use it myself. Bit of a fashion statement and im not going to lie to you its pretty dear. (i got some pants for 35 and was the bloody steal of the year) Its angular and really funky.

Originally posted by gijohn2
                              What does every one else do as a support role?
                              Originally posted by Lt. Macka
                              shoot lots.

Comment

yeah shame its so expensive.
                                but it is a ventile, waterproof, windproof uniform
                                lucky i got my suit of it for 60 pounds
                                trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
                                http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

i kill airsoft noobs Find out more about i kill airsoft noobs
                                Working...
                                X