Battle belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle belt

Anyone use these? I've basically run out of useable space on my plate carrier (useable being where I can reach).

Im not exactly tall so need as low profile one as possible looked @ the HSGI one, looks the best out of the ones I've seen.

Any ideas/opinions?

(I dont like the ones that go up @ the back would rather it was the same height all the way around like this)

Re: Battle belt

Look in the gear section. There are open threads about these with plenty of examples.

Comment

I'm looking for a molle/battlebelt myself recently as I want to get away from my PC. Been advised that Voodoo Tactical make a great belt that will suit my needs, give it a look.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieMac View Post
        I'm looking for a molle/battlebelt myself recently as I want to get away from my PC. Been advised that Voodoo Tactical make a great belt that will suit my needs, give it a look.
        ok will have a look thanks

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieMac View Post
          Oddly I have one of their belts and they are great.

Comment

The blackhawk belt is good too.
            I'd just say though a day running about with belt a without a harness can only take so much weight without giving you Gyp. I personally found that I kept ammo on the chest rig, and admin/pistol ammo/pyro on the belt

But as has been said earlier there's a thread all about it
            R

Comment

I've got a similar one as in the OP's pic. It comes with removable thin nylon straps if you plan on carrying a lot of weight on it and the straps don't interfere with the fitting of a vest/pc. Mine has my pistol on the right, extra mags on the left and a dump pouch on the back. As mentioned there's a thread on here in the gear section about them.

Comment

I mainly use mine to fill in the gap underneath my plate carrier, oh and to carry sweets and choccy in utility pouches (never know when you might want an in game snack) :P
                Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

Warrior make a cheap and good one. If you want to go high end look at the shops in Catterick which I am not allowed to mention.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                    Warrior make a cheap and good one. If you want to go high end look at the shops in Catterick which I am not allowed to mention.
                    Ok thanks think il go for HSGI but il have a look

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mango Airsoft Find out more about Mango
                    Working...
                    X