Ghillie suits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghillie suits

I was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a ghillie suit which is low profile and doesn't get in the way of your vision or get in the way of your gear and hands.
    I've been looking at the tracker ghillie suits but I don't know if those are what I would need.

Re: Ghillie suits

make your based on this http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...roducts_id=780 a bought one wont compare

my old one

user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

I pretty much have 0 experience in making ghillie suits and such and that link you posted, do you build the ghillie suit on to that?

Comment

Some of my work if you don't fancy making one.I have very few photos of me in the field with it, surprisingly enough.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SYDEWYNDER View Post
          Some of my work if you don't fancy making one.I have very few photos of me in the field with it, surprisingly enough.
          Replied to your PM. Thanks.

Comment

the Crye Precision Compact Assault Ghillie is pretty low-profile, rolls up as small as a baseball apparently:
            http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCG...illie%E2%84%A2

Apologies to the mods for the link, but I don't think Crye Precision are in any way competing with you guys for custom and they don't ship to the UK directly anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by JCheeseright View Post
              the Crye Precision Compact Assault Ghillie is pretty low-profile, rolls up as small as a baseball apparently:
              http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCG...illie%E2%84%A2

Apologies to the mods for the link, but I don't think Crye Precision are in any way competing with you guys for custom and they don't ship to the UK directly anyway!
              And a total waste off money. But its crye so must be good :p
              Webtex vest £30
              Hessian sacks (10-15) free or £10
              3-4 dyes £10-15
              Needle and thread £5
              A day of your time free
              so shouldn't cost more than £60 to make and probably alot less if you get the sacks for free and dont dye them
              user name changed from b*tcht*ts

Comment

I personally just bought a Kombat UK ghillie from a well known UK sniper upgrade parts company for £38. Its really great. Okay so its a tad too green for our climate, but a touch of brown krylon does wonders.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Zedhan Find out more about Zedhan
                Working...
                X