Web-tex softshell jacket.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web-tex softshell jacket.

Saw a couple of these for sale and wondered if anyone owned one, and what they thought of it, if it was worth the money, and what its comparable to on the market. Any review or advice welcome.

Iceman//Delta149
    Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
    ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
    a whole 85fps!

Re: Web-tex softshell jacket.

A ot of the regulars at my site use them and I will be when payday comes. They are really good for the price.

Comment

They look nice, but then I noticed they sold the exact same thing only in black at Roy's for about 15 quid....

Comment

I bought one recently for about £25. Waterproof, with velcro on the upper arms, and very warm. Ideal for country strolls, airsofting, and it'll probably go on tour with me when i next deploy. Good on the ranges too. Seems quite durable, with a covering over the zip to prevent the ingress of water through the zip. Velcro on the cuffs look a but flimsy though, but only time will tell if they hold up to being battered about. For the price, even if it does fall apart inside a year, it will probably be money spent decently.

Comment

Where did you get it for £25? I have only seen it for £45.

Comment

Forces discount maybe?

Comment

I have been looking at Helikon soft shell's. They do them in all sorts of cammo.
              Last edited by North West Outpost; 2 April, 2010, 20:08. Reason: can't spell for 5hit
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Delta149 Find out more about Delta149
              Working...
              X