Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.T.A.R.S team (GZ + Bournemouth area) anyone interested

Hi guys,

Decided i really want to do a S.T.A.R.S team and wondered if anyone who goes to the GZ's was interested. I know there's a RE thread but i thought this was off topic to that so just thought i'd see if there was any interested or up for this?
    Current Armoury
    TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Re: S.T.A.R.S team (GZ + Bournemouth area) anyone interested

what is excatly is S.T.A.R.S team lol

Joe

Comment

Its a team from resident evil games/movies

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

watched resident evil this morning lmao

if i can remember precisley
        it means
        special tactics and response squad

please feel free to correct me if i am wrong (positive critasism is always good) :D

Comment

it's Special Tactics And Rescue Service
          Originally posted by Stones
          true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

lol
            thanks for the correction :D

Comment

Thanks for the interest so far, just to clear up (with no bitterness whatsoever) its based more on the game series than those turd marks with the RE name on them called films!
              Last edited by Felixpredator; 2 April, 2009, 22:45. Reason: didnt finish
              Current Armoury

TM Spas 12

Comment

I don't go to GZ, but I think that a S.T.A.R.S team would be kinda killing it

An anti-Umbrella movement or Umbrella Street Sweeper squadron would be cooler in my humble opinion S.T.A.R.S are S.T.A.R.S, there's only them. With the Umbrella group, nobody is 100% unique and won't be cloned or made up, but form a very cool team.

Comment

mate have you sen the s.t.a.r.s patches?
                  sigpic

Team B.C.T.U

Comment

Me?

Personally I don't believe anyone can replicate S.T.A.R.S. People can't just wear a patch and say 'I'm part of it' because S.T.A.R.S was such a small group and because they were so unique, you just can't be them or be like them. It'd just look wrong in my opinion.

But each to his own, do what you like Just my two cents.
                    Last edited by Kodiak; 2 April, 2009, 23:27.

Comment

[QUOTE=BillyWu;114051]...Personally I don't believe anyone can replicate S.T.A.R.S..../QUOTE]

That was the first version of that, The kit I used for the year afters game was a little closer to the game but I dont have pics of that.
                      My local site has done a couple of loose Resident Evil themed games and you can get quite a few loadouts that compliment the game/movie S.T.A.R.S. kit while keeping a slight individual feel to the kit. Another option is R.P.D. S.W.A.T./S.P.F.(Select Police Force)
                      I'm currently working on some S.P.F. kit altho the gun is coming first (currently 50% built)

Comment

to billywu sorry for the confusion i wasnt actually directing my comment at you, i'm mate's with felixpredator i sorta forgot other people would be reading it.
                        sigpic

Team B.C.T.U

Comment

Billy Wu, when people replicate the SAS or AR teams, thats killing them? When people look like the guys off army of two, thats killing them? Everything thats created your saying, cant be replicated because it would be killing it. I know s.t.a.rs are slightly different in the fact that their really close to peoples heart but surely in the act of replicating them (and thus paying homage) surely its better as people go "whats that badge" and you can talk about it. Just my opinion
                          Current Armoury

TM Spas 12

Comment

one of the teams i play in has a UBCS loadout for urban and i love it! we have also run 2 survivor horror zombie games ourselves, with extreme limits on ammo
                            "Of all the things i've lost, I miss my mind the most"

Comment

S.T.A.R.S kits can be done very well, or very poorly, like most kits, it depends how much money and time you put into it, mine was going well until to black vest i got was awful!

still got plans for mine, but i need money, and i have other kits to work on at the momment (which would be more frequently used at my local).

all i'll say here really is, if your doing it, do it justice, and stay away from the films!

oh and get a fine lady to play as jill, we love jill.

felixpredator i'd be in your team, but i live across the water man!

Boris
                              K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Felixpredator Find out more about Felixpredator
                              Working...
                              X