Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good electric starting gun would be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good electric starting gun would be ?

Hello,
    I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good electric starting gun would be ? I like the look of the M16 Spring Rifle but am not sure if it is reliable.
    Can anyone suggest a good reliable gun for me please ?
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 April, 2009, 11:55. Reason: removing retailer

Re: I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good electric starting gun would b

Check out this thread, it should be of some help: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=11001

Forget that gun you linked to, it's not electric and would most likely fall to pieces after 20 shots.

O and Welcome to the Forum =P

Comment

Re: I was wondering if anyone could tell me what a good electric starting gun would b

I take it you are over 18 and UKARA registered? If so, you could look at guns made by JG, fairly cheap, and really good for the price. Don't get a spring gun, not even worth the effort, unless it's a bolt action sniper rifle.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Taking a guess here, if you have any thoughts about getting a springer... then you have never been to a proper skirmish before.

So..... first things first. Get down there, see what your style of play is, and see what guns you like the look of.

Each gun model will have different offering from around £100 to £400 from various manufacturers.

Comment

Strongly recommend playing a few games first. Rent a gun, check out other players guns and their gear, ask VERYY nicely and im sure they will let you have a shoot:D

Dont fall into the sniper trap though, most new players go out and buy a sniper without knowing how to use it properly or safely! :D

buy a JG! Nice guns, with a , comparatively low price tag.

Comment

the best guns for the reasonable price range are the jg range. they have a big range of guns from rifles to snipers and for the price u cant go wrong.

oh forgot to say if you under 18 the law says that you can be somthing like 14 and own an airsoft but have to be 18 to buy one :S dunno why just is have fun

Comment

No... You can BORROW one... From someone that is either over 18 and has a two tone, or someone over 18 and UKARA registered.

Systema M4A1 PTW | TM P90 | KJW P229

Comment

Originally posted by dolman99 View Post
                oh forgot to say if you under 18 the law says that you can be somthing like 14 and own an airsoft but have to be 18 to buy one :S dunno why just is have fun
                Your thinking about air rifles.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fullgun Find out more about fullgun
                Working...
                X