Race pistol/duel wielding loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race pistol/duel wielding loadouts

Hi guys just a curious thing going on here.

Anyone got pictures and experiences of duel pistols as well as race pistol set up?

Would a race pistol work in a skirmish or is that strictly for the IPSC?

Duel wielding has got me thinking to be honest, would love to give it a go as a main loadout.

Thanks.

Re: Race pistol/duel wielding loadouts

i think it's down to personal choice, and let's be honest..airsoft is all about fun. so whatever makes you happy or makes you enjoy the game a bit more just go ahead and throw a loadout together that you think looks good and carry the weapons of your choice. you will always get some knob saying "oh thats not the right vest get this or that" or giving you grief about somthing on your loadout!
    i know it's a bit of a rant but just do whatever man, i don't really think there is a duel wielding loadout so w/e takes your fancy fella

Comment

i think it would work pretty well, have a load out that allows you to move fast, shoot fast and reload fast, and youve got a pretty awesome set up :D
      PM me if you're looking for S-ARMS M4 mags

Comment

Thanks danhc something to think about! be like the special police force in Malaysia or somewhere, one guy has a race pistol for cqb room clearing.

jayfamous, that was actually really god advice thanks for that.

Duel SVI infinity's anyone? :p
        or maybe a race gun set up

Comment

I regularly use a dual-wield loadout. Bought two CYMA Glock 18c's a little while ago, and also grabbed a pair of hi-cap mags for them, and bought some second-hand standard mags as well.

The loadout is thus:
          • Twin leg holsters - somewhere to put them when not in use, and also carry spare mags.
          • Two Glock 18c's - put the hi-caps in to start with
          • The ability to run - you will need this. Dear god you will need this!
          • Yellow lenses - as daft as it sounds, they help you see what's flying towards you, and mostly you can dodge if you're sharp enough. Running helps dodging anyways.
          • Armpads/Kneepads - you need to hit the deck repeatedly.

So yes: be prepared to run. Lots. You haven't really got the range of others (although crank the hop up on the CYMA Glocks and they go surprisingly far), so you need to move faster and generally not be behind anyone.

Works amazingly well for places that are fairly open, not as amazing in woodland, but still fairly effective. The point is thus: you are the distraction. Distract

You will get kills, mainly through them not expecting a maniac with two pistols to burst out of the smokescreen/out of a valley/from out of a bunker/etc, and those kills will be hilarious. Just don't have hopes of a long life, and you're away.

Hope that helps!
          Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

I'm dual wielding two tanaka M29 magnums. Ridiculous? Kind of. Awesome? Definitely.

Comment

had a month or 2 with duel wield glock 18s.. was probably the funniest time ive had. i ran around killing snipers and people dug in! good fun
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                I'm dual wielding two tanaka M29 magnums. Ridiculous? Kind of. Awesome? Definitely.
                Would love to see some pictures of that!

Thanks froggy great advice.

6 1911's anyone? 3 on my vest 3 on a belt! kidding lol

See now AEPs seem to be the best way to go but i want gas really

was thinking two 1911's with laser grips, both mounted on my vest with pistol pouches.

Comment

that is indeed, many levels of awesome.

i also dual wield, and i love it. it's not only cool, but i think, gives me more firepower and allows me to keep my guns aimed at two places at once - maybe not as accurately, but it certainly allows me to open up on the opposition quickly rather than swinging my only gun round to bear. if you get what i mean.

i keep both my guns in cqc holsters on my belt. i find that, on my legs, they can be heavy and slow me down. on my belt i can barely feel them, and i can run at full pelt.
                  finding left and right holsters can sometimes be a pain though. i have two right handed cqcs, so i keep one on my right hip, and the other around my back, so that i can grab at it with my left.

i also recommend long mags. even just on semi it's better to have more ammo so that you don't have to reload so often. i recommend maybe two dump pouches at easy access, and spare, shorter magazines on the front of your belt in quick release pouches.

tactics wise. run. run fast and quietly and you won't get shot. i also recommend you run past the opposition. even if you get behind them and hide somewhere, do nothing, they will worry about you. that will give the rest of your team an advantage. i actually suggest you run past, then get some sneaky bang kills. the guy who sprints through guns blazing often can't confirm his hits, and is often ignored because his actions were too haphazard and undisciplined to notice.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Hmm duel Cz75's wanted style?
                    or duel lugars! lol

KWA NS2 1911's take my fancy with some laser grips
                    or NS2 CZ75 or even lugars, not sure.

Thanks casshern, what do you use AEPS?
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2010, 09:39.

Comment

Exotic duel wielding but needs to be functional

CZ75 springs to mind, wanted style.

any other suggestions.
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 5 April, 2010, 09:39.

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                        the guy who sprints through guns blazing often can't confirm his hits, and is often ignored because his actions were too haphazard and undisciplined to notice.
                        Depends what you're running at. I believe my last action when I last went dual wielding as to pelt towards a whole enemy bunked down on the side of a hill. Distraction.

I got shot to bits, but gave my squad chance to move up and round, and hose them from above, so worth it

Just remember if you do dual-wield: you may be able to dodge some bullets (ie the sprays coming towards you), but you are not bullet-proof. Take the hits if you do get hit. Means those who would normally look down on it see you as playing properly, and no problems come of it
                        Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Yeah nothing draws fire like a nutter with two glock 18s

Comment

I like to think of running at the enemy like a nutter whilst dual wielding as taking one for the team
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BraveMau5 View Post
                              I like to think of running at the enemy like a nutter whilst dual wielding as taking one for the team
                              That time it was more like several M4's for the team.

It kinda hurt, but was awesome and therefore worth it!
                              Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                              Working...
                              X