• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i find one of these

i really want one for my pistol loadout
    if not any really near alternatives

Re: Where can i find one of these

err, possibly a belt system with a yoke? Warrior do something which could look similar (their PLB belt with yoke)

The amount of fail on this forum is increasing. Stop it. Use the damn search function.

Comment

Havent we already discussed this? or was i dreaming the future last night....

Anyway, try two belts, lots of viper pistol mag pouches, and a yoke. And abit of sewing handywork.

Comment

Google 'Warrior PLB Belt & Harness Combo' and that is probably as close as you will get to what you are looking for.

Sorry it wont let me edit :

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 April, 2009, 15:50. Reason: merge

Comment

Thank you so much bert, thats exactly it will ammo pouches fit on that, molle ones, doesnt say

sorry excitement got to me.

I know you can put your molle crap on the bottom PLB Belt but what about the chest belt, i just wanna stick a double mag pouch on that

Will the viper modular pistol holsters fit on the plb belt? as with the magazine pouches
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 April, 2009, 15:50. Reason: merge

Comment

It comes with a MOLLE belt so yes.
            As for pouches on the harness, Warrior pistol mag pouches have loops on the back of the pouches for you to feed the clip part through so they fit on a belt (Hard to explain lol).

Comment

sweet, the same shop i found also sell the pouches that will fit on it all so ill just buy it all off there, shame the combo isnt in stock nor the plb belt on its own

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MiniSnipa Adam Purcell, 17, Student, Brockenhurst College Studying Uniformed public services Find out more about MiniSnipa
              Working...
              X