Looking for Cadpat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Cadpat.

im looking for some cadpat guys, ive gone of my ATACS FG.
    How well does cadpat work in the uk forests and woods, it looks like it would work very well, im yet to see it in the flesh though.
    i dont want anything thats particually cheap and made substandard in HK.

Id like the tactical style trousers with inbuilt kee pads also if possiable.

Many thanks.
    Last edited by Gaffa; 28 April, 2014, 22:39. Reason: Not allowed to ask "where can I get X from".
    Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Re: Looking for Cadpat.

Cadpat is probably the best woodland camo I've used hands down, that said getting a good set of BDU's is difficult and expensive.

Claw gear make a set that looks half decent, its in raid style cut and readily available. Its also a lot thicker than that tissue thin frontier branded stuff that fades to nothing first time you wash it. The creme de la creme seems to be the Drop Zone Tactical stuff but its by far the most expensive and is pretty hard to find now.

Gear wise good luck with that part, it can be difficult to find any half decent rig anymore. A certain auction site used to be a good place to pick up HSGI chest rigs in both cadpat patterns but thats not the case now.
    > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Ive seen the caw gear stuff in the stalker cut, priblem is I cant seem to find it for sale anywhere.

Im not looking for any gear in cadpat, I run a was riccas compact In od so that should do nicely.
      Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

Try canadian version of the great auction site. When i was looking around a saw some amazing deals on there and its in canadian dollars
        Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

sorry for the threadomancy, but claw gear stuff now seems to be called 'invader gear' and you can get it from a place named after a rainforest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

liam88 Find out more about liam88
          Working...
          X