A-tacos fg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-tacos fg

I'm looking for some atacs gear, trousers with the knee caps and a Ubacs shirt.
    Not sure what brand to go with, so any suggestions would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Re: A-tacos fg

Can't comment on trousers but I have a Helikon combat shirt with integrated elbow pads in a-tacs fg which is excellent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

Was looking at helikon, but they don't do the trousers I'm looking for

Comment

Nothing stopping you getting a shirt and trousers from different manufacturers...

Comment

Originally posted by dexadrine View Post
          Nothing stopping you getting a shirt and trousers from different manufacturers...
          Well the camo quality is rarely the same between manufacturers.
          Main Armoury: CYMA Zhukov AK | G&P M7A1 | PTS Masada AKM

Comment

I own the Emerson trousers with integrated kneepads in ATACS AU. Got mine new for £55 within the UK and I know for a fact they come in FG as well. Really good quality despite the price.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              I own the Emerson trousers with integrated kneepads in ATACS AU. Got mine new for £55 within the UK and I know for a fact they come in FG as well. Really good quality despite the price.
              I have the same, Emerson trousers and ubacs in FG though. Can post up a pic tomorow if i get chance for you.

Comment

Just had an infraction for no real reason ...... Apparently were not supposed to name brands anymore

Comment

Yep, same here. Guess if a brand is also a site then you just straight up can't mention it at all.

Sorry gezer, can't pass on the information I'd like to in terms of where to purchase some good apparel in the pattern you mentioned. But I do wish you the best of luck in your searching.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

An infraction for mentioning a brand? That can't be right?

Who did it?

Comment

Not surprised I've been imfracted before for mentioning Surefire as apparently they are competitors with zero in. ......
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I am of the understanding that the infraction was not for mentioning the brand, but because you both also mentioned the web-shop from where it can be purchased!

Comment

I have used a fair amount of ATACS gear.

High end look at ops 101 stuff. Official grypon pattern and perfect match for WAS stuff. They both have integrated knee caps.

Propper look great however in my opinion and experience fade really quickly with washes so be careful. Wash with cold water and inside out.

Emerson stuff is not bad, pattern is good and not a bad match.

TMC is far far too bright. Still not useless as it will fade with washes to where you want it, but will bobble and year quite easy.

In terms of plate carrier and pouches etc, warrior assault systema is bob on. I use a DCS and it's mint.
                          “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Forgot to mention invader gear. Awesome stuff. Pricey, however compares to my gen 3 Crye trousers there really isn't much in it other than price.
                            “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Having seen Claw Gear stuff I am really impressed.

I think it is their "Stalker" trouser that has the integrated pads etc.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gezer love airsoft and getting to know everything about it as a sport and the great friends that we meet. Find out more about gezer
                              Working...
                              X