A-TACS Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A-TACS Camo

Anybody seen this?, not sure it's been released to general public just yet, but I f***ing love it.

It currently has a lot of big names jumping on the band wagon with the likes of Bushmaster, Remington & Emerson

http://www.a-tacs.com/about.html

Discuss :D

Re: A-TACS Camo

Nice concept, but it seems to be more effective when you look at it in close up.

Like any cam, it will have terrains where it works and ones where it doesn't. Just because companies are putting their name to it, doesn't mean it will be any good, they just know that this is a fashion item to a lot of people and they will go where the money is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
      Nice concept, but it seems to be more effective when you look at it in close up.

Like any cam, it will have terrains where it works and ones where it doesn't. Just because companies are putting their name to it, doesn't mean it will be any good, they just know that this is a fashion item to a lot of people and they will go where the money is.
      *cough* Multicam *cough* :D

Comment

I doubt that from a distance you can see very much difference between this and MC.
        sigpic

Comment

Looks like ANOTHER slightly modded version of Hyperstealth to me :/

Comment

looks like dirty desert marpat to me

Comment

Looks like that random chinese made camo you find on ebay sometimes...
              Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

It does look similar to one of the PLA camo's true. I am still hell bent on getting myself a full BDU set of Safariflage though.

Comment

Haha Safariflage what an awesome name, i thought that was the camo made up of animals but guess not, looks like DPM with strange colours.

Comment

Yep, the problem is the only place I have found that sells it is in the states and they want $115 for shipping alone! Brings the cost for the BDU's to about £120 But they do only charge one flat rate for shipping so I may order alot and then sell it off to cover he costs.

Comment

Well, My A-Tacs just arrived :D Gotta say it's fecking loooooverly. Anybody else got theirs yet?

Comment

Ah, the latest in a long line of scorching hot fashions in airsoft.....One bandwagon I won't be jumping on
                        Nothing in his pockets except knives and lint....

Comment

Personally I love it. Mine arrived today too :D

Pics :D

TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ZeRoE Find out more about ZeRoE
                          Working...
                          X