Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye Pro - what do you swear by?

From mesh to glasses.
    Real steel ballistic protection to bollé construction site glasses. What tickles your pickle?

Recently partook in the purchase of some WileyX Nerve goggles to go with my fast jump so what takes other peoples fancy?
    Sandy -- Rogue Recon

Re: Eye Pro - what do you swear by?

I like the ESS V12's, I'm told they are airsoft proof.

A mate of mine also gave me some goggles which are for machining, but they are great for airsoft use. No marks at point blank with a a range of guns!

Can't say I'm keen on mesh, always though that it was weaker and BB shards could go through into your eye.

Comment

ESS as a brand. I've used their Profile goggles in the past, and currently own and use their ICE glasses. Have taken numerous pings to them and still going strong. Plenty of spare lenses and colour options available as well with them which is nice. They are super comfy and don't fog up for me, if they do, pull them away from your eyes a fraction (obviously in a safe place...) and the air cleans them up right away.

I do not understand the logic of buying cheap safety glasses from Ebay and the likes. Yes, a £5 set of glasses might well save your eyes (once), but I can tell you this, laser eye surgery is a damn sight more expensive. Your eyes are invaluable and vulnerable - protect them!!

I also played paintball for a while before getting into airsoft, and I used to swim for England, so I've always been used to lenses over my eyes. Couldn't use mesh personally, plus I've seen more mesh goggles fail than glasses in my time marshalling.
      sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

ESS V12's with diy hero-shark style mesh lenses
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Wiley X SG-1s with Heroshark Mesh Lenses or Wiley X Tinted Balistic Lenses

After I put 12 rounds from a semi auto 12G shotgun into an old pair and the only damage was a few dents and a tiny crack in the corner of the lens im confident they will suit airsoft...

As for the Heroshark mesh 400fps with a .30g at close range and no dents.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Reaver Find out more about Reaver
          Working...
          X