Pistol lasers, any help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pistol lasers, any help?

Not sure if this should be in the general forum but here we go! Going to be getting a s.t.a.r.s berreta soon and also an m92f mount for the underside. I've been surfing zero one for different lasers, problem is, its really hard to tell what size they are in comparison to a pistol for example. Anyone know of any on Z1 that will look "right" on a pistol, if you know of one anywhere else then for pete sake PM me, dont put it in here!

Thanks for any advice
    Current Armoury
    TM M14 (OD) Red Dot Scope

ICS m16a3 - standard (as it should be!)

TM Spas 12

Re: Pistol lasers, any help?

King Arms L250 Laser with 20mm Mount will fit fine and looks really nice fits perfectly on a Glock frame

I can vouch for king arms lasers because i have a L500 which is a larger version for AEG'S and its bloody nice

oh also

the king arms M3 VLM Laser, which has a bulkier body to it and will probably look better for a resident evil look

Comment

SMK do a laser unit for the m92. It clips into the trigger guard and im fairly sure that its the same one used in the game.
      SAVE OUR SPORT
      http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

One used in resident evil 5 is a little stick of a laser

Resident evil 4 is the same

Comment

ohh i glad this was braught up as i have a m92f berreta and i also have the magic mount and was looking for a small laser to go on the rail and it just so happens im also doing a resident evil loadout as well lol so thanks guys ill have a look on 01

Comment

Thanks for the help so far, but sorry to split hairs but thats the wrong berreta. Im looking for the laser on Wesker's one (which is closer to real life i guess) shown in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWNM_...8BB5B&index=66. Any ideas what this is?

Many thanks
            Current Armoury

TM Spas 12

Comment

i would say thats closer to the king arms lr500 range but thats bloody huge and dunno if it will fit on a pistol

Comment

Had a look on Z1, the lr 250 looks pretty close so its looking to be that one, unless anyone can get any closer?
                Current Armoury

TM Spas 12

Comment

I am looking at my lr500 now lr250 is a smaller version, i dont think you can get any closer

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Felixpredator Find out more about Felixpredator
                  Working...
                  X