Collapse

What should i have in my plce webbing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should i have in my plce webbing?

Hi
    A simple question, What should i put in my plce webbing, i think stuff more that the army uses (becuase im a army cadet ) then airsoft stuff but im still open to any comments and ideas.
    Thank you

Re: What should i have in my plce webbing?

anything you need!
    mostly magazines you get issued, water. mess tins with rations, and a utily poutch with anything you feel you need really, small med kit prehaps.
    Originally posted by Teddykiller
    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Its somethign like 2 double ammo pouches, 2 auxilary pouches an S10 resi pouch if youw ant it and a water botle pouch? Correct me if Im wrong of course, just have a faint recolection that thats what it should look like.
      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

simple answer, whatever you need to carry

Comment

Ok, well basically. My Webbing goes. L to R: double ammo pouch, Waterbottle pouch, E-tool pouch, Waterbottle pouch, Trauma Pouch, double ammo pouch.

ok, so in the E-tool pouch, i have a folding e-tool. the left double ammo pouch, rear half i have a 5.56mm rifle cleaning kit and ear plugs. other half, mags. the right double ammo pouch i just have mags. the first waterbottle pouch, i have a waterbottle with metal mug, some puritabs and a packet of screech out the rat packs. the other waterbottle pouch i have mess tins in with some raitons in the mess tins, and then a hexi cooker. (i use the waterbottle pouches instead of utility pouches because they are slightly bigger) and then the trauma pouch, i change the contents of depending on what im doing. i.e. playing airsoft, or out on ops. it usually has a small first aid kit, some Bino's (covered in scrim netting) and other stuff specific for the task.

PM me if you have any questions. :D and... i can fit all them pouches on, im not a very big guy. so dont worry about belt space.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. in the straps on the yoke that fit to the rear of the blet. i have a rolled up sandbag and sometimes a DPM Poncho.
          Last edited by Bkray; 12 April, 2010, 16:04. Reason: adding more info
          hhmmm

Comment

Well I only use my set when I need to carry a load of stuff to keep me going.

From Left to right:
            • Six magazines in the left double ammo
            • Water and hexi in the water pouch
            • mess tins (loaded with rations if needed)
            • basha and basha kit (not always needed)
            • tools, cleaning kit, lunch, spare ammunition ect (whatever you need)
            • and finally, pyros, smoke, grenades in the last double ammo pouch

Also, a hip pad, carabeaners, elastic for camo ect ect.

And just because I have these, I mayaswell put them up to give you a rough idea:

Last edited by bravotwozero; 13 April, 2010, 17:19. Reason: too much time on my hands.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fergus37 British army load out FTW Find out more about fergus37
            Working...
            X