Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chest mounted holster

hi guys, looking for some help regarding a chest holster,
    i was looking a buying an a.c.m copy of a serpa for my 226 and was wondering do i need to purchase the 'strike molle holster platform' too or will it just fit onto my plate carrier?
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: chest mounted holster

You'll need some kind of Molle plate to attach it

Comment

you will need a molle adaptor yes. There are other ones other than the blackhawk version which will be cheaper if you look around
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

strike platform it is then, cheers for the very fast reply
        Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

IMI make similar holsters and they a quite a bit cheaper. They do a molle plate too. SERPA's are good though. I have one for my in the process modern SAS kit. Fits my p226 perfectly and is very secure.

Comment

Serpa for the win, definitely!

You can get HK versions for less than £20. Never have to worry about losing the pistol. :D

As it's just some molded plastic, it's one them, things that you might aswell get the cope version of!

Comment

Strangely enough I was just about to post regarding chest mounted holsters (for a P226) when I saw this one just before I hit the making a new post button.

I'm new to the whole loadout thing and such (no idea what a MOLLE plate is and such) so if anyone can point me in the right direction of what I need to look for I'd totally appreciate it. I mean from what I read so far here it looks like I'd be looking to buy a few pieces of things and not just a tac vest that has the holster on there ready for the P226 to fit into?
              Democracy: Two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
              Liberty: A well-armed lamb contesting the vote.

TM M4 CQB-R SOPMOD, WE M1911 SILVER x2, KJW MK1, KWA USP .45, KWA MP9 (soon)

Comment

having used both the serpa and the fobus (IMI), Id recommend the serpa. Better release on it.

Comment

id go for the serpa they are awesome, ive had mine a while now, i opt to use mine chest mounted but i do sometimes mount it on my hip depending on how much i can be arsed. If i were you id by a genuine molle platform, because i had a acm one that cracked when i went prone once, so i got a real on and holster and no problems, plus it was delivered in a few days not weeks:D
                  heres a few pics of mine mounted on a warrior rpc7

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
                  Working...
                  X