Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chest rigs!

Hello ZeroIn!

Just got a bonus at work and I have set aside £100 for a new chest rig. My current one was a shitty £20 job off ebay and dose'nt really do the job well. I am very attracted to the plate carriers their shape looks great (I do NOT want a cross draw vest) So any recommendations? I have all my pouches already so its mostly just the vest I am looking for (obviously the cheaper the better just means more hades for the next game ) Please bare in mind I am 18, I am very small! take that into account. Would appreciate any recommendations y'all!
    Thanks a bunch
    Jake

Re: Chest rigs!

TT MAV with X Harness. Had one years ago sold it to try other things and ended up buying another.
    The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Warrior nemesis, you'll struggle to find better built or lasting kit for the money and it adjusts down to tiny in size
      And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

When you say chest rig, what do you mean? Chest rigs and plate carriers are different things.

I use to run a DCS. Perfect for smaller guys like you and me. But then I scaled it back to essentials, now I just run a Warrior light assault chest rig

Comment

Warrior Assault Systems 901 Chest Rig
          sigpic

Currently rocking: Tokyo Marui 416D Recoil Shock and a Tokyo Marui HK45 w/SureFire X300

Comment

Im a big fan of the warrior kit, you dont say what colour your after, I'll assume OD or TAN being the most common, for a chest rig have a look for a warrior dar rig, but if you want a plate carrier look for a warrior ricas compact, both have been around for a good while & are well proven & can be had very cheaply, prob as little as £30 upwards, as opposed to some of the newer more L33t gear, which is available but expect to pay top dollar.

Comment

Hi
              Thanks for all the options,
              Just to clarify I am looking for a plate carrier in tan.
              I will take a look at everything you guys just showed me. Also I have had a little look around. Any thoughts on condor plate carriers?
              Jake

Comment

I'm about to put up for sale a Warrior 901 chest rig in OD, so PM me if that takes your fancy.

I've just bought a Flyye Swift plate carrier(essentially a JPC). Nice and low profile with built in pouches...looks like a good bet

Comment

If you could stretch just a fiver more you could get the Warrior DCS in Coyote Tan (free shipping as well from that well known tactical store in the UK). It'd probably outlast you and if you want that tacticool plate carrier look you can't go wrong. Plus the spacer mesh inside makes a noticeable difference when skirmishing compared to the cheaper carriers that lack said feature.
                  REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Osprey Mk4A?
                    sigpic
                    "And this is why a two finger tap on the shoulder will suffice"

Comment

Warrior DCS. Best one I've ever owned. Very comfortable and stays where it should be all day.
                      Redcon Airsoft Team
                      TheJim : RC-69

Comment

Arktis Pattern 42. Best bit of kit I think I have ever used.

Comment

This.

To buy anything else on your budget would be insane. Theyre brilliant. Had many chest rigs, and these are still the best.
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Warrior DCS:
                            http://uktactical.com/c-363-elite-ops-dcs-plate-ct.aspx

or Grey Ghost Gear MPC?
                            http://www.tactical-kit.co.uk/grey-g...er-18258-p.asp

Comment

Naught naughty, somebody hasn't read the rules on mentioning other retaillers, as we all know thare are NO others.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nico-katzj Find out more about nico-katzj
                              Working...
                              X