Haley Strategic Disruptive Environments Chest Rig D3CR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haley Strategic Disruptive Environments Chest Rig D3CR

I've been looking at these for a while now, I currently have a WAS plate carrier, And a WAS chest rig. I fancy something a bit different.
    Whats everyone's opinions on these?

Thanks

Craig

Re: Haley Strategic Disruptive Environments Chest Rig D3CR

I got a cheap hk knock off, tis cool and light. Def felt my hits.

Perfect for those v hot days :-D
    FOR SALE
    7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
    , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

I was wondering what pouches came with one, And how much you can add to the rig? I think i'd want 4 / 5 ak pouches, 1 radio, and maybe a pistol mag pouch. In your opinion are they better than a standard rig ?

Comment

I believe real ones can take ak mags, I've read the knock offs can't.. Ive no ads to try it out though.

There isn't much to add to them as the pouches are all fixed on.
        Hold 4x m4 mags, two small pouches that will hold smallish things, multi use pouch that can be used to hold radio or anything, So it has drawn strings to make it take most things..
        Think there are two pistol pouches too.
        Can take a insert to also allow a pistol in a small mag.

Of you need to carry more, put on a molly belt.

I've not tried to attach the rig to a vest but the layout is v good.

I've also seen someone use one as a drop leg.

Worth the £30+ plus I spent on my acm... Not sure I'd spend 150+ on a rs one though...

V good versatile piece of kit.
        FOR SALE

Comment

Could you PM me the link to where you got yours mate ? If the replica are good, And you said they are, Then I'd check them out.

Comment

There good, but id imagine the rs is amazballs
            FOR SALE

Comment

There are plenty of reviews etc on YouTube. For what you want, I'd take a look at the WAS nemesis first. Lot cheaper.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Well I've got the real one an dit is amazeballs.

If you're looking to use it with an AK I can say with confidence that whilst the mag pouches will hold AK47 mags its not ideal and feels rather awkward, the curve of the 47 mag causes problems. A AK74 mag might be better but it might also be too long for the pouch and retention tabs. The pics below are of my real D3CR with PTS PMags and KSC Glock 19 mags in it. I took those pics a year or more ago and I'm now running PTS TM M4 Recoil mags in it which are closer to real size (see the CoD launch pic and the one from a skirmish) and thus taller than the normal AEG ones and thus so slightly higher. I've also replaced the TT back with a Grey Ghost Gear one in Mandrake :p

I've owned a fair bit of kit and this is thus far the item I've got on best with. Its both simple but also very capable and holds all you should should need unless you're someone that hoses down every target in sight.

[IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]
                [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I had the acm one and it was terrible

Comment

I love mine, it is an amazing bit of kit, and having the clips to mount it to a base plate carrier gives it an amazing amount of versatility. Ive mounted it primarily to a TMC Strandhogg (which again i love) and an OPS Cage rig:

"I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

Been thinking this over (again) And realised that the rig being £169 from the uk site i've seen it on, It does not include the plate carrier... Stupidly I thought it came with the lot in this pic.. haley-strategic-disruptive-environments-chest-rig-14346-p (1).jpg

Do you have to buy any specific carrier for the rig to attach to etc?

Comment

I'd also be interested in getting a plate carrier and the required clips for my D3CR
                        The clown has no penis

Comment

I have mine on a Banshee.

http://youtu.be/hpG_5Q38D44

Comment

Ahh so with those clip systems, They can fit to lots of vests?

Comment

Mayflower Swift-clips, quick google search will find a few places that sell them, and they are not too expensive either. As for vests to mount it to, you should be able to mount it to any light weight plate carrier.
                              "I'm three sheets to the wind, and i haven't even left the harbour!"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

forest legend Find out more about forest legend
                              Working...
                              X