Best loadout with Black Viper Rig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best loadout with Black Viper Rig

So, I was given a Viper South African Assault Vest for free, only trouble being I play in woodland CQB matches and the vest is black, can anyone recommend a decent camouflage/loadout that doesn't look ridiculous with a black vest? Or should I sell this one to pay for a new vest? :L

Re: Best loadout with Black Viper Rig

Originally posted by DannyUK View Post
    So, I was given a Viper South African Assault Vest for free, only trouble being I play in woodland CQB matches and the vest is black, can anyone recommend a decent camouflage/loadout that doesn't look ridiculous with a black vest? Or should I sell this one to pay for a new vest? :L
    I've found that DPM and simmilar patterns (US M81 for example) don't look too bad with black vests.
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I'd go full black to be honest bud. Black BDUs are very cheap and a full black SAS inspired loadout can be pretty cheap to make.

Comment

Thanks guys I'll have a look around, I think I have an army surplus store nearby so I'll give that a go

Comment

DPM is dark so matches well, as previously stated. Can get a black belt/kneepads/holster/helmet/gloves etc to match it all up a bit.
          ICS L85A2 - KWA Glock 17 - Bravo 22 Merseyside Regular

Comment

Thanks to all i'll probably go for some DPM BDUs once Christmas is out the way and I can afford it :P

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DannyUK Dan Goodall Find out more about DannyUK
            Working...
            X