This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

curlyboy, nice loadout mate but the last one doesn't look quite right...

Comment

Originally posted by Nek View Post
      I have one of these and its quite good in terms of use, don't have to spend money on mag pouches for it either
      Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      Its a Warrior Assault System W-RPC7 Recon plate carrier. Real good bit of kit (mine is OD) Even though it says you can fit 10 M4/SA80 mags in it I have personally got 16 in (but it is a squeeze and its ROCK SOLID with them all in)

It also has a space for a hydration pack in the rear section OR can be modified into a chest rig by removing the back section.

A really versatile bit of kit.
      Any idea what it's like with G36 mags?
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

really liking the uksf pics spetznazdave hopefully i will get my pics up today or tommorow on my loosely based uksf loadout

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
          Any idea what it's like with G36 mags?
          If I can get a hold of my mate, I shall let you know how they fit.

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nek View Post
            If I can get a hold of my mate, I shall let you know how they fit.
            Cheers, much appreciated.
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

long time in the making my PMC kit, still needs a few finishing pieces, but 80 % complete, needs a warrior cargo pouch on the back, my subdued tan union jack sewing on the front of the hat and maybe a few other bits and bobs

inspired by MGS 4 and real world PMCs, wasnt really going for anything specific wanted to do my own look but im sure you can see the influences... then again being fat never looks cool

note: the m4 AND mp5 pouches haha and that i forgot to do up the left hand side buckle so its hanging down ruining the photo..oops

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

That's great man! Looks awesome. I like the combo of STANAG and Mp-5 mag pouches actually
                Have you got inserts in those pants?

Comment

thats a bit of a personal question

Comment

Hehe, 'kneepad* inserts'

Comment

Looks nice Shadow Captain, (you have pm)

cant remember whether I posted this or not already but whilst on the subject

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aza_onl...7622196980826/

my pmc ish loadout, got a drop leg dump pouch coming for it and the molle belt has a much nicer setup now .

Comment

Couple of ingame pics of my UKSF loadout (first at KL quarry, 2nd ones of AC woodland).

BHD fella is Screaming Eagle off these forums

Comment

really like the loadout spetznaz. whats the vest like i was considering switching to one since im near enough dead after running round with a plate carrier on for a day

Comment

WHY IS THERE TAPE AROUND A PTW

Shadow you have destroyed a work of art
                            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

its ther for a reason im sure lol.

Comment

his butt plate fell off.:P
                                so gaffa tape is the answer there:D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X