This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

nice kit 506...one of my ww2 favourates is the M1 rifle,i was thinking of orderign the S&s one as a captured weapon for my german loadout,hes so busy at the momment though
    custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
    my rating
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

Originally posted by 101stairborne-506 View Post
      haha, so kits all good quality, i would get some gloves. and the acog ontop,

then you'd have a good setup
      Ahhh! Gloves yes! Forgot about them.
      Cheers

Comment

Also changing my front sight to a flip up and getting rail things to put on the bottem of my handguard so I can put a hand grip?

Comment

Scrim netting you can legally wrap around your gun to cover the two tone to make it harder to spot you in a game. Sniper tape you would have to legally put on and take back off again every game day. if your getting an optic then your losing the bright green carry handle, and either get some more scrim for your stock but it has less chance of being seen anyway.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by thesmellypocket View Post
            nice kit 506...one of my ww2 favourates is the M1 rifle,i was thinking of orderign the S&s one as a captured weapon for my german loadout,hes so busy at the momment though
            cheers,

yeah, although the m1 build dooesnt take long at all, but as i said on the gpmg thread build time is about 7 months for scratch builds

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
              Scrim netting you can legally wrap around your gun to cover the two tone to make it harder to spot you in a game. Sniper tape you would have to legally put on and take back off again every game day. if your getting an optic then your losing the bright green carry handle, and either get some more scrim for your stock but it has less chance of being seen anyway.
              Have you got a link to a website with some scrim netting and sniper tape because I personally cant find any?

Comment

a auction site...
                Originally posted by Teddykiller
                I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

Everything Becomes Apparent Yet.

Comment

i PM'd him an address last night, can stop with the ebay abriviations now

Comment

It was too hard to resist...

Comment

My modern Ranger inspired loadout. All Molle kit is Ranger green and is Eagle Industries.

Comment

Nice catch Andy, what brand of PCU is that?

Also, I don't imagine it will make a difference but I'd put something on the otherside of your MAP to balance it out. But I guess it depends on what's going in there and the pouch on the side.

Do you have any pictures or a description of your blaster? :D
                          Does not speak moron.

Comment

Thats an awesome kit Andy
                            Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

I dont get the yank thing, dressing as a second rate soldier and all that, saying that acu works at urban, plus the molle looks cool, plus m4's are ten a penny...........oh i get it now..
                              Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

ACU = pyjama camo
                                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X