somthings missing ... hmm

oh put M203 shells on your arm NOW!
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

You need this is your life - the John Connor Special

Comment

how heavy/secure are those shells TEKNO? also PM coming on ascuk regarding 1911 mags
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Its actually not to bad - well with the small shells anyway - those are madbull 38rnds? shells , also tried it with bigger MB 96 - 204 rnd shells but they were too big,heavy and cumbersum (sp!!)

But nothing a little bit of stitched on adjustable velcro round the bottom of the shell wont fix

Havent received a PM bud.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKNO View Post
            You need this is your life [/IMG]
            you sure you got enuff gas there in the background? :p
            Oh and nice arm piece!
            I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Pic was taken in a shop :D

was a slow day got bored

boredom = creative destruction

Comment

somthings missing ... hmm

oh put M203 shells on your arm NOW!
                yeah i was originally gonna do this, but i couldn't be arsed hacking stuff up and sewing it back together. it looks great, but a little less than practical imo. i might do it in the future, but for now i think what i have is both convenient and badass.

That is one cool loadout mate
                see? :p

personally i think this is pretty sweet. it reminds me of a certain scene from 28 days later. you all know what i'm talking about..

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                Just to keep this on the rails as it were.
                Kit list as of: excluding tactical ugg boots :P
                5.11 Aggressor parka
                5.11 tactical nylon trousers OD
                pasgt visor
                Armadillo riot shield
                Need the tactical gear now, black vest, pads, etc
                nicely done bro.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

You look like summat out of borderlands mate

Comment

He does doesnt he lol, im tempted to do something like that now

thats my next project :D.

Thanks alot casshern, loadouts not quite finished yet got a few bits to go
                    and ahh yes i do know the scene you are talking about, never thought of that.

Comment

"Airsofters, form testudo! Advance!"

I'm desperate to see this happen after that picture now!

Comment

Your not the only one who has said that haha, if we got a whole group of people buying the armadillo shield then its possible problem is though, i never saw a riot shield on ebay EVER, till recently and i just had to have it.

Casshern i wanna see more pictures of your now labelled borderlands look :p

Comment

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
                          "Airsofters, form testudo! Advance!"

I'm desperate to see this happen after that picture now!
                          Hahaha this just became my sig, simply brilliant! Last time someone used a riot shield at my site I heard over the comms "Is that twat using a shield? Aim for his legs and make him squeal like a b*tch"
                          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                          It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

the last couple have looked very post-apocalyptic!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                              Your not the only one who has said that haha, if we got a whole group of people buying the armadillo shield then its possible problem is though, i never saw a riot shield on ebay EVER, till recently and i just had to have it.

Casshern i wanna see more pictures of your now labelled borderlands look :p
                              i just looked up what borderlands was. and i do NOT look like that freak lol.

anyway, as requested. saturday's cqb game with my newly created standalone m203. i call it the 'bruiser.' it certainly made some noise.

and this was my woodland attempt.

by the way, my cousin made a pretty rudimentary riot shield himself. a black one with a window and a rivoted surround. not difficult. it was good fun to use with a p90 in one hand. and if people shoot your legs, just crouch.

i actually used it during one game, and got down behind a barricade with it, so that the sheild was jutting out the side. i layed down some suppressing fire on the enemy, my brother, who was in a tower, and as he took cover i ran toward the tower. he then pops out and continues to shoot where the shield is, and i come up behind him with my desert eagle. diversion. nice.

another story. sorry. but during the end of a paintball game, when the marshalls tell you 'noone dies, just keep going until you run out of paint.' (money making methinks) i found a small jeep door lying on the floor. so holding the door handle, which acted as the perfect grip, i approach the enemy with my shield and shot them to sh!t. they were screaming at each other absolutely terrified. you know how these paintball newbies are. when i get back to the safe zone, i hear these stories about some nutter with a sheild who killed the whole team a few times over lol.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

THe backdrop in your woodland shot looks un real!

Haha!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X