This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

well, you can't see much of it, since my pistol and drop pouch are on me bum - but here's my kit. a little simple for now - but it does the job.
    i could call it a lightweight kit - but i don't actually have a heavy version yet lol. i haven't bought a vest because i haven't really needed to.
    i can carry 5 m4 mags, three pistol mags, extra ammo and a small bottle of water with this. all i need for the hot weather over here. it's december and it was still about 25 degrees on this day.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

most of the kit i intend to wear at catterick this weekend.
      gun in the pic is an ICS M4 but will probs be using my G&P M4 RAS.
      only used the ICS in that pic cos its got a sling hook. hopefully i can nick one from my mate for the G&P before i go.
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
      Originally posted by N3ADS
      Is this you talking from experience ?..
      Originally posted by fijitstiks
      i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I might get a sig, but not bothered at the moment, sorting my systema out, then might do it. Awaiting my comtacs and some other things at the moment, have some better photos of my kit now, with more pouches and laid out easier to use Will post em up sometime.

Comment

Should be good G ive got stuff in the post (even thought its overdue) should have a retractable stock a set of sordins and later a mich 2001 on the way cant wait picture will be coming soon

Comment

I mucked about with my Photobucket account and the links went all fubar. So here they are again!

Multicam

Desert DPM

WW2 US GI

Vietnam LRRP

I have others of course....just no pictures of them.
            sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

the m4 looks great but i would advise a eotech on the m4 instead of a reflex

Comment

Originally posted by glock17 View Post
                the m4 looks great but i would advise a eotech on the m4 instead of a reflex
                sorry for commenting on the gun wrong thread but all your loadouts look great all you have to do to perfect them is to go a multicam vest

Comment

few pics of my gear will add more soon

Comment

Hellfish i love that NAM loadout

Comment

Cheers.....cheap-o Tigerstripe, and Brit Pattern 58 webbing. Genius!!!

As for the M4 comment...Eotech? Nah...I use the M4 for CQB so a reflex sight is all I need.

Multicam vest? Nope....OD actually looks just as good IMHO and goes with other camo I have to boot.

It's all personal preference anyhoo.......
                      sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

The EoTech is just a nice reflex sight.
                        Anywho, I like the bicep protectors on that Osprey, paulyboy. Haven't seen that before.

Comment

The base for my Russian VDV loadout:

Comment

I could really do with some tiger stripe is it effective as a camo?

Comment

Thats not tiger stripe

as a camouflage it self yes its good stuff, in jungles.

Comment

That's Russian Flora, not tigerstripe. Tiger Stripe does work well though

EDIT: LtPurcy, you beat me to it

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X