This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Not bad, Shooter, need wearing in a little, IMO, looks too shiny for my tastes.
    Trader Feedback.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Comment

loosely based on USMC woodland

waitin for a few more bits to arrive.. mock NVG mount etc

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

I like that

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Nice RAV

Comment

ok its been a while so i thought i would post a pic of our teams pmc pic. Some folks is a work in progress but those of us on the left are pretty much finished.

and a picture of me and my brother, i'm the good looking one on the left! lol

Any comments/advice on how to make things better much appreciated.

Bulb
              theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

Even though I prefer the DPM British look, the American look looks better

Comment

Originally posted by The Angry Goose View Post
                  Even though I prefer the DPM British look, the American look looks better

What do you mean by, 'The American look' ?

Are you reffering to the above photos of the guys with plate carriers and jeans?

Comment

my osprey mk2 inside my osprey vest with camel back hydration pack and the orange l85a1 wich im goign to spray "tango orange" on one side and "you know you,ve been tangoed" on the other side influenced by >> http://www.cravencommunications.com/...alt-16batt.jpg

forgot my bloody picture
                    Last edited by paulyboy; 9 February, 2010, 18:45. Reason: forgot the picture

Comment

• picture

forgot my bloody picture

my osprey mk2 inside my osprey vest with camel back hydration pack and the orange l85a1 wich im goign to spray "tango orange" on one side and "you know you,ve been tangoed" on the other side influenced by >> http://www.cravencommunications.com/...alt-16batt.jpg

Comment

• Re: picture

Originally posted by paulyboy View Post
                        ah my eyes, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        the poor l85 should be put out of it's misery
                        nice kit though
                        Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by paulyboy

ah my eyes, why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          the poor l85 should be put out of it's misery
                          nice kit though
                          for the pure hilarity factor of shouting "youve been tangoed" with each kill

Comment

bulb mate you know how to look better go black forget that wood nonsense and get some cqb back in your life
                            //We G36e// We G36c // We SA80 //We mp5 a5 //We m4 // G&G G36c // marui desert eagle // kwa usp.45 // well vsr11 // TM UZI // JG G3 // cyma 870 long

Comment

Real deal PASGT vest for my 'Old' U.S Army loadout :D

"Superior Firepower: If it's not working, you're not using enough!"

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                                Kirton Lyndsey site b, and it was a tasco tri railed scope on a borrowed sniper rifle for a merc game
                                :O do lindsey have a new site open?
                                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X