This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

i fired with a 360fps at point blank with a few different weights and didnt even mark them, using at cqb so limit is 330fps so will be good

Comment

Originally posted by Callum117 View Post
      Delta, your loadout looks a little like the special forces/ intelligence agencies in Tora Bora pictures that are on the web just now. CIA Bob, SBS and all that:p
      Nice one
      Thanks mate :D

Comment

Hey glad you like it lolzombies, I find that it comes in extreamely useful when needing to aim at targets quickly, for the make I have no idea I will have to dig out the box, it does it's job well and. Have played with it in the rain and still works, overall it gives me a clear view of the battelfield and there is no need to close one eye and once you have set it up right and aligned it it is very reliable and accurate it also works well with the green laser (under the silencer) as it shows up as a dot then you aim down the sight and is great for night games, hope that helps any more questions just ask

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Yeah, I keep toying with the idea of getting one, but might actually do it now. However, some more mid cap magazines are first on the list, but once that business is out of the way, will probably go for one. You know the name of the mount you're using (seeing as there are many low mounts out there)?
          sigpic

Comment

I got it ages ago originally for my jg mp5 I seem to remember it had claw in the name but can't be to sure if you were to get one I would recomend the lowest as the red dot sight is quite high any way the mount was about 10£ and you can get them from most good airsoft retalil sites and a auction site

Linky here>> http://airsofttutorials.com

Comment

Liking the Black kit, Good start.
              Basicly finished now. Im still making improvements to the rifle but here it is!

And i have painted Ze helmet!

Comment

1st' what type (and size) of torch is that?

Comment

Hi mate its 500lumens just a cheap chinese copy of a surefire, search for 500 lumen torch on ebay theres loads or 750/1000 lumen even! Its insanely bright though check the link in my sig.

Comment

Yeah i was looking at getting one of the cheap surefire copy of a 250 lumen one hoping for the same look but now i think ill have to get a 500 lumen one seeing as its not much more for it and yours looks sweet :P
                    General kit looks awesome as well

Comment

shooter are those BFG's in the pouches on the right? what pouches are they?

nice loadout. Can you reach those shotgun shells round there? or are they more for show?
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Hi mate yeah X2 BFG and i think they are 40mm / smoke pouches
                        I can reach the shells but i dont need to as i'm not carrying a shottie they are essentialy for show but in the Squad role they would be for anyone in the squad with a shotgun as each member will also carry extra shells.

Comment

cool just ordered a smoke grenade pouch for mine so hopefully it will fit as nicely as that
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Multi-Sham CQB gear...nice lightweigh MOLLE Vest and a tactical AK. Dunno why i look so bloody miserable tho....

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Here is my new winter kit.

Top to bottom:

Ballys ghost mask
                              Arco safety glasses (blue)
                              Element Comt II Headset EX041 with Motorola radio
                              Black Jacket
                              Warrior W-RPC7 Plate carrier
                              Strike Systems gloves
                              Dutch desert cam trousers
                              Blackhawk Neoprene knee pads
                              British 2000 issue desert boots
                              AGM M15 A4
                              Army Glock 17

Comment

My newish rig, got this of Fizzy a while ago. Sorry for picture quality but I kind of FUBARD my cameras setting last night when I tried to make it take pictures in badly lit places.

Eagle Ind. plate carrier with BHI pouches
                                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X