X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

don't think you've got enough mags!
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
      Today, with my team practiced rappelling full loadout with the weapons. Milsim & CQB is my favorite variety airsoft. So I'm trying to reproduce all aspects of the battlefield

Can I ask...

Do you actually rappel when Airsofting?

Comment

I'd like to give it a go. Would make CQB a lot more interesting, you must admit.

BO3864, do you have enough pistol mags? I'm sure you run low during games.
        Last edited by amandla36; 1 March, 2010, 19:54.

Comment

Pointless in my opinnion.

Assaulting a building with rappel teams would be an incredibly difficult thing to do effectively, unless you can do it on a professional level.

Maybe it's just taking 'dressing up and playing soldiers' to the next level. :p

Would be cool though if a team pulled it off, and did it well.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
            Can I ask...

Do you actually rappel when Airsofting?
            In the UK no.

In Poland I was a member of the reenacting group "SPAT" - over three years im trained "black tactics" police special units.

"SPAT" - Stołeczny Pododdział Antyterrorystyczny in translation is the "Capital City Antiterrorist Group". Several times, our team play in the games: LARP / MILSIM. Last time it was a game reconstructing events from the Iranian embassy in London.

Comment

Originally posted by bravotwozero View Post
              Assaulting a building with rappel teams would be an incredibly difficult thing to do effectively, unless you can do it on a professional level. Maybe it's just taking 'dressing up and playing soldiers' to the next level. Would be cool though if a team pulled it off, and did it well.
              I have seen a 4 man team in the US try and pull it off. one guy snapped his AEG in half and another ended upside down with a rope crushing his man hood.
              Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
              Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RXAM View Post
                I have seen a 4 man team in the US try and pull it off. one guy snapped his AEG in half and another ended upside down with a rope crushing his man hood.

Exactly why rappelling is a professional thing :p

Comment

Yeah Multicam baby !!!

Kit list:

- Shirt - Tru-Spec ACU
                  - Trousers - Propper BDU
                  - Bush Hat -Propper
                  - Glasses - Bolle Silium
                  - Shemag - unknow
                  - Plate carrier - Bulle MOLLE Plate Carrier with Cummerbund CB
                  - Belt kit - belt Warrior UK , harness - Condor
                  - Pouches - various mc & cb stuff
                  - Backpack - 3 day Tru-Spec
                  - GPS - Garmin Etrex Legend
                  - AEG - G&P M4A1 SOPMOD

Comment

This is my woodland loadout.
                    sort of 'namsoft' with the helmet and m14.
                    The helmet is my favourite piece in terms of looks but is a damn pain when trying to go prone or move quickly!
                    One team to rule them all, one team to find them, one team to bring them all and in the darkness of the night battle own all the Deltas. BRAVO HOORAH!

Comment

very nice multicam kit there simon pegg. oops, i mean Pesh :p

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

@casshern - when im find pilot glasses try make Angel loadout photo ;-)

Comment

Pictures of my black load out (BDU's)

(have changed account from StormShockz, to this account)
                          "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

athlon, you look like the kind of death trooper that we imagine breaks down our doors at night and stops us from illegally downloading movies and music.

nice kit mate. scary!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Nice one, thanks mate. our team is called S.W.A.T. so like it fits in quite well with our team theme.
                              "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'd s*** myself if I saw someone like that running at me in CQB :D

Awesome gear Athlon
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 March, 2010, 17:01.
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X