This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Some pics I dug out, what a laugh..............

Some you may have seen elsewhere !!!!!
    The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
      Lol i love those Merc Hunk missions at the end!

Its ment to be loosely based on a british Black kit loadout, Just got my Nomex coveralls today but it still feels too Swat to me. Couple things in the post like, Black dump pouch/Nomex flight gloves and S10 i think the S10 will really make it look more UKSF with the tinted lenses. But i also want to order a British army MP5 sling which can be got quite cheaply but i cant find a blooming OD british army Abseil harness they are like hens teeth! They where all over ebay last year!
      did'nt you recently sell all that stuff mate? Lol.
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I sold similer kit about 6 months ago but now i want it all back again hehe last lot i sold for about £970 all told so im hoping if i can put this lot together right it might go for the same amount on the famous auction site ! lol.

Comment

1st Shooter, thats kit's EPIC...
          Goes by the callsign "Iceman" to avoid confusion with the entire Delta team...

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot
          ...changed my mind.

Putting a BB in a silencer then using it as a blowpipe. that's the best.
          a whole 85fps!

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
            I sold similer kit about 6 months ago but now i want it all back again hehe last lot i sold for about £970 all told so im hoping if i can put this lot together right it might go for the same amount on the famous auction site ! lol.
            I've just got hold of the PWL catalogue and i'm trying really hard not to spend a fortune!
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

'nam webbing, still got some bits n bobs to do though

Comment

old photo of my ghillie:

Comment

hmm nice

also helps that your face is a blackhole
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

nice ghillie

are they really that effective?
                    Originally posted by parky
                    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

Originally posted by jmusa View Post
                      nice ghillie

are they really that effective?
                      Depends.

You're limited to quite grassy areas.

If you want to use it in other areas you should add synthetic material.

Ideal ratio is 60% vegatation 40% synthetic.

Takes a good half hour to cover the entire vest with vegatation, but if you put the effort it, it's well worth it.
                      Tbh, you don't really need to fill every loop, only head & shoulders and you'd be sufficiently covered for it to work (If you know how to make it work).

Comment

my revised 'lite' loadout to compensate for the added weight of the m14; usually i carry a tm famas with a replica molle plate carrier; way too bulky for the m14. this new configuration only accomodates gas, speedloader, pistol and 3l of water in an artkis bladder in the backpack. have added the concealment headwear to replace the helmet normally worn. hopefully will help my plans for more marksman tactics with the m14. All pretty cheap gear.
                        sigpic

Comment

You should take a photo of yourself prone on that carpet, you would just blend in!
                          MANX MILITIA
                          Distant Thunder '06
                          Ground Zero '08 - Bravo
                          Ground Zero '09 - Delta
                          Ground Zero '11 - Bravo

Comment

Looki looki i got a hooki
                            Now i can use this left handed

Comment

Pics of my head setup. Waiting on surefire helmet light and clansman headset.

Comment

Dave, is that the Head-Loc strap system?
                                If so, how do you find it, is it worth the money?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X