This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: pictures of your gear

My tiger stripes, although got my OD parka on so you cant see the top.. Fun building a snowman though
    SAVE OUR SPORT
    http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

nice, it's justed started to snow at york and it's already quite thick

Comment

couldent be arsed to put them on

any way ddpm load out

Acu but forgot to add the helmet

I also have a dpm one but everone has dpm and I am getting a CIRAS for it and the ACU one so I will but it up then

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post

Picture of my flatmate & I at airsoft billericay, in game shot not posed at all. We ran off ahead of our team expecting them to be with us, when we paused before the attack & they werent there.The photographer (we nicknamed him Rolling Stone) was right behind us.

I'm on the right of the photo.

Lush kits.
          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

my TM MP7 backup weapon that i havent even fired for 6 months, :P might put it up in appraisals,thinking of selling it all,
            back in the game after 12 months away!

Comment

iswearthepictureaboveisapictureofagunnotapictureof gear

Comment

ohh c'mon, so what! Its such a sweet lookin' gun!

Comment

but its not in the right section. Seen a few guns in here.

CUT IT OUT! GRRRRZ
                  Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by nice_guy_andy View Post

Picture of my flatmate & I at airsoft billericay, in game shot not posed at all. We ran off ahead of our team expecting them to be with us, when we paused before the attack & they werent there.The photographer (we nicknamed him Rolling Stone) was right behind us.

I'm on the right of the photo.
                    Would you mind giving us a run down of your kit?

Comment

yea its in the wrong section

but i do want an mp7 (again)
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by commandoboy View Post
                        Would you mind giving us a run down of your kit?
                        sure here you go,
                        Mine:
                        Head: Operators cap with front velcro panel taken off and team badge glued on, ESS ice glasses.
                        Body: Shemagh OD, Woodland BDU RAID modded shirt, Eagle Industries plate carrier khaki, WAS, BULLE & TT pouches tan, MOLLE velcro panel for patches, Flyte Industries padded MOLLE belt with WAS, BULLE pouches.
                        Legs: Woodland BDU trousers, ALTA knee pads, Safariland 6004 dropleg holster for 1911
                        Feet: Converse desert boots with side zip
                        Hands: Mechanix Woodland camo gloves
                        Comms: DEVGRU FROGMAN headset

My flatmate:
                        Head: Woodland BDU boonie, GUARDER Protection glasses 2005 edition
                        Body: Shemagh TAN, Woodland BDU RAID modded shirt, Eagle Industries plate carrier khaki with WAS, BULLE & G&P pouches, MOLLE velcro panel for patches
                        Legs: Woodland BDU trousers, GUARDER knee pads, Safariland 6004 dropleg holster for 1911
                        Feet: MAGNUM desert boots
                        Hands: Mechanix Woodland camo gloves
                        Comms: DEVGRU OPERATOR throat mic system

Comment

first picture was after a hardy shoot. it has my mate in R.u.C kit, using an MP5 full stock, the guy in front with the SA80 is in full U.D.R kit, the other guy is in regular DPM and i'm in my KGB style kit, (tbh i turned up in totally the wrong gear!).

northern ireland shoot that was, thus the RUC and UDR...

standard soviet kit i use, with ak74 folding stock with improvised duck taped torch to grip (#laughs at expensive ris kits and torches#). (not posed, took in mid game)

and finally, my VC kit, only got to use this once, as we don't play enough nam games!

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Thanks for that nice_guy_andy, think i might use a few ideas for my new loadout

Comment

A much clearer (posed) shot.

Comment

Got round to weathering my AK. Thinking of making the handgaurd more of a mahogany colour but let me know what you guys think of it

Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X