This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

i was tempted to wear a shoulder holster for my uncles wedding at the weekend but decided that could possibly have bad results, shame though
    |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Heres one of my loadouts. Just what I feel comfortable in more than anything else.

Hope these work.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Cool looking loadout mate i like it.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 7 April, 2010, 21:10.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPriceSAS View Post
          i was tempted to wear a shoulder holster for my uncles wedding at the weekend but decided that could possibly have bad results, shame though
          should have done it, Ray bans and a earpiece would have completed the look.

Comment

And funny looks to boot from everyone else.

Comment

The guys at Buckingham Palace garden parties wear morning dress, flowery waistcoats and grey top hats

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                Hehe I try... wrong again though, a suit needs a gym bag full of money, an M733 and a ponytail...
                what are you steven seagall? lol.

mp7 would be nice, but would have to be a gas one, they are sweet.

Comment

Here you go, the loadout where Im not quite so deflated. :D

I kind of rushed to get the Pics taken though before the light faded. But you get the general gist.
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Mate that actually looks awesome really original, something out of metal gear solid like a PMC group, im really liking that!

Comment

Cheers mate, its just kinda thrown together, but it works and I feel comfortable in it, which is what counts really. I just never got the bug for loadouts based on real life really.
                      Its not flash or expensive, which is nice.

Comment

Its a nice loadout there. Just a pitty you pimped out the LR300 :p

Comment

Not really pimped, just a Taclight (for CQB), Eotech and silencer (Gemtech quick release). But thanks anyway.

Comment

heres the russian loadout for next time i go shooting.

includes new vest which holds up to 16 ak mags easily, plus any extras needed, water bb's bayonet etc. i plan to take probably 8 or 10 mags.

may change the helmet, know a guy who knows a guy who can get birch caps, so may take it instead of the helmet.

Boris
                            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Enough magazines to start your own war! I like your thinking. :D
                              Nice gear.

Comment

yeah, its the russian way, give the boys as much ammo they can carry.

seriously tho, when that vest first came i packed it out it 16 mags, 3 of which are 1000rdr RPK mags, an RPK drum mag, bayonet, a bag of 3000 BB's 2 tescos 500ml water bottles... and its still has about 5 small pouches around the bottom for nades, and 2 should pouches which are for a radio and probably smokes as its russian.

never had a tac vest like.

Boris
                                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X