• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

one of my mates at the w/e

Comment

Back on subject...

Glowstick! - Nice pics, where is that? Looks like a garden!?

Comment

glowstick they are really nice pictures. but that first one needs some editing in microsoft paint.

please just add a thought bubble that reads 'i'm hunting wabbits.' your friend just has that look on his face.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Can any of you guys recommend a nice pair of tan boots. Price upto £80. The ones i have no are just floppy on the ankles they give no support what so ever. Iv'e been looking at magnum spider elites and some lowas but i'm not sure which are the best for my price range

Comment

Converse desert warriors from "tactical of uk" £70! ive have them in black and tan and i love them to bits.

Comment

Marpat + DPM, does it work? I cant tell whether I like it or not... its a 50/50 split between whether I like it or think its fugly...

Just got some marpat BDUs... need a new vest now... what would you guys reccomend?

Hugely long legs I know, but theyll tuck nicely into my boots which are AWOL at the moment :P I just opened the post and squealed with happiness then threw my girlfriend out of bed "yes I know its 7am but take photos of this!"

Comment

Love the MARPAT but I think its time for a new vest as the DPM really doesnt go! Also kudos on the tactical socks
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Yeah I thought as much, torn between CB or OD... maybe black too not sure though, do black vests stick out like a sore thumb?

Comment

Here you go Tiercel. Stay away from black and MARPAT.
                    Although its not OD, its Ranger Green, they're quite similar. The other one is CB.

The Beginning

Close up on helmet, I'm aware the NV mount is off centre, but I guess thats what you get when you buy chinese...
                    Originally posted by fijitstiks
                    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                    Originally posted by N3ADS
                    Is this you talking from experience ?..
                    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
                      my guns are currently in the shop being upgraded so this is sort of what im wearing sunday...

Comment

THE-ROGER. dont you have any steaming up problems lol?!

Comment

i was surpised myself as i ALWAYS! get steaming problems with just glasses on but i dont with this combination so yeah

Comment

Is the karabiner there as a sling mounting position?
                            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                            Originally posted by N3ADS
                            Is this you talking from experience ?..
                            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

no it stops the movement of my vest as my vest weighs a lot as im carrying 11 m4 gas mags and everything else

Comment

my mrs flashing my new ricas compact and masada comb

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X