This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Tactical bog roll carefully positioned next to the bed I see...

I am liking the masada.

Comment

Yeah i think the tactical toilet role looks pretty good i might get one

Comment

yeah for wiping the grease from the hop unit and gear when cleaning or installing new bits

Comment

Originally posted by chillsie View Post
          what assault vest is the guy wearing on the left?
          also what belt? and gloves? (basically can you give me a list of what he is wearing i would like to recreate this load out i love it)
          If you want to find out everything, go on the ambushadventures forums and look for Sparxy!
          Or for Snipper!

Comment

Guard your missus has very poor trigger discipline...

...we'll let her off for now though.

Comment

Very quick mock up of whats going on for me at the moment
              Need a black polo shirt to put patches n what not on

And ignore the ghost mask thats just to cover up my illusive face!

What do you think of the google on hat business, get rid of it? or keep.

Sorry they are awful pics

Comment

Id say git rid of the goggles on hat... I think it looks daft when people have a second pair of goggles just for show, like wearing them on the helmet, youve already got goggles on your eyes, whatre you protecting on your helmet/hat? :P

Interesting holster position though, doesnt that ever get in the way or come loose?

Comment

Nope secure as can be, selling it anyway as i dont need it check my sig.

Comment

Looking good Purcy but not as good a Guards other half :p

Guard you are a lucky man. My mrs just thinks its an excuse for me to play soldiers in the woods.

Comment

Is that set-up for IPSC shooting Purcy? - lose the shemagh, vest and goggles on the hat, they're not going to shoot you! :p

Very casual, buy some sort of polo with a gun manufacture on it, belt holster with mag carriers (pouches seem like a waste of time in practical shooting) and you're set.

Comment

Not my practical set up mate, its for urban and woodland, when i sell the serpa will be doing all that you said and yes i said about polo above lol.

Comment

M'kay. Keep a normal skirmisher's loadout and a practical shooting one - just so you don't get bored.

Comment

keep the shemagh, lose the white trousers for zeus sake! why do so many pmc/casual looks end up with a nice vest/shirt combo, good gloves and headgear, but WHITE pants?!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

There not white lol they are Kahki 5.11's i have a OD pair as well, and if you look so many operators use the same colour, Tan isnt PMC only ya know lol.

Lazymarksman there arent any places to even do IPSC shooting yet so why stop skirmishing? doesnt make sense does it.

Comment

Yeah I am
                                we had a pistol duel last night meu vs m9

Purcy loose the hat googles mate

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X