This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

the 'camp' stance, is to lure you into a false sence of security, after that comes the 'flying ninja pirate jugular BB death move' (patent pending).

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
      Are those the stalker BDU's? Can you tell me how you find em? Are they worth all that monies?

Yes, I've bought 4 sets, pretty much sums it up

Only downside - theres 26 pockets in the trousers - keep loosing stuff :P

Comment

TEKNO, you and your picture perfectly embody the reverse zero-derivational aspect of the English language. i.e. when a noun becomes an adjective.
        what i mean to say is - 'you are so gucci.'

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

LOL - you confuse me with your English lessons :P

Comment

Some shots from the weekend (same day/place as tekno unfortunately)

> Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Finished loadout (not the same place as drake or Tekno ;D) Also to proove I got the mop cut.

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

(Last picture)
                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Nun-Chuck View Post
                  Finished loadout (not the same place as drake or Tekno ;D) Also to proove I got the mop cut.

Looking pretty gurd there matey
                  CA & JP Rifles SPR (Upgraded)
                  CA M4A1 SPC

Comment

Love it - really like the digital desert / marpat - what ever you want to call it

The hair really sets it off :P

Comment

I aint no jarhead I think I am going down the lane of a shooters baseball cap in tan just to keep it hidden as it is obviously a disgrace. And I too think i have fallen in love with arid marpat, the whole team has just moved to it and in those numbers looks very professional.

Comment

kept the fringe though i see , good man im rocking the short sides and fringe look , you get the few nazi comments but thats fashion for ya

Comment

nun chuck , the hair actually really suits the load out

and nice gear also mate

Comment

Really!
                            Keep the hair as it is!
                            Looks good like it!

Dont see why you should wear a baseball cap, as said, it suits the load out!

BTW : Well done, looks great

What bowman is that!?

Comment

nun that looks sweet, i think im gonna buy some of that uve just persuaded me.

Comment

Drake you look awesome, such a seal with your HSGI Deneli!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X