• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nice Brit squadie kit. Only missing the SUSAT

Comment

Cheers guys, Susat on its way

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/a...8052010046.jpg

Comment

looks great that happychilled. really professional looking.

here's some recent cqb photos.

yes, that's my m203 standalone on my back for easy reach.

an unecessary way of holding an m93r, but whatever..

my baby..

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Awesome kit you have there Casshern! Really like it!

Comment

Not the best picture and I know the buckle needs to be on my waist! I don't go out on the feild with it down there hah.

Going for a Russian Para - I hope Boris sees this as tips would be much appreciated.
            Next step is sorting out the correct insignia.
            Here goes...

Comment

Looking good there Will! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Awesome kit you have there Casshern! Really like it!
                Cheers mate - the mp7 is what brings it all together :p

I like your stripey top intervention.

Comment

Intervention, nice kit, but it looks like you've got a Navy Telnyashka there. The VDV Telynashka is a light blue, a la (camo is Flora, but the 6sh92 is in VSR. Sorry about the poor lighting, but it's pissing it down outside):

Comment

Thanks for the comments.

Amandla36, thanks for the heads up on that, always room for improvement.

Comment

No worries Intervention . Looks great as is, but if you want to be super-duper accurate then you've got a few details to put in there

Casshern, I really like that look. Sort of...causal-but-expecting-to-be-shot-any-second :p.

Comment

Originally posted by amandla36 View Post
                        No worries Intervention . Looks great as is, but if you want to be super-duper accurate then you've got a few details to put in there

Casshern, I really like that look. Sort of...causal-but-expecting-to-be-shot-any-second :p.
                        aye, casual was what i was going for. it's not my 'PMC look,' (although i do play at a site called PMC)

the only reason i actually wore the vest was to accomodate the mp7 mags and my m203 standalone. plus when i bring my mp7 to town other players like to shoot me harder - so a bit of added protection is nice.

as you can see here, there is no strict dress code. trackies and all. my vest was soon retired, as it was rather hot. and someone nicked my 203..

Comment

that swine three in from the left has nabbed your m93r also! bloody thieves!
                          TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                            aye, casual was what i was going for. it's not my 'PMC look,' (although i do play at a site called PMC)

the only reason i actually wore the vest was to accomodate the mp7 mags and my m203 standalone. plus when i bring my mp7 to town other players like to shoot me harder - so a bit of added protection is nice.

as you can see here, there is no strict dress code. trackies and all. my vest was soon retired, as it was rather hot. and someone nicked my 203..
                            They all look so friendly ,I'd feel guilty shooting them.

Comment

And that girl three from the right seems to be in the act of shooting someone in the head... :p

Was the arrangement of tall to short deliberate?

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                                And that girl three from the right seems to be in the act of shooting someone in the head... :p
                                god its just like that film battle royale!
                                TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X