This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

@kwalker233 - It is a cracking loadout, I mean really looks nice, but is much closer to a USSF loadout than a UKSF one. All you need to turn that into a cracking SEALs look is a IBH and a M4 CQBR (though the massada looks good with it any how). UKSF aren't issued Tan kit, it is smoke greed and OD. Plus the pic around ATM are them either wearing a RAV or HPC (or a plate carrier made in Kandahar but those are a little out of our reach in the world of airsoft).

Don't take that the wrong way it looks the muts nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
      @kwalker233 - It is a cracking loadout, I mean really looks nice, but is much closer to a USSF loadout than a UKSF one. All you need to turn that into a cracking SEALs look is a IBH and a M4 CQBR (though the massada looks good with it any how). UKSF aren't issued Tan kit, it is smoke greed and OD. Plus the pic around ATM are them either wearing a RAV or HPC (or a plate carrier made in Kandahar but those are a little out of our reach in the world of airsoft).

Don't take that the wrong way it looks the muts nuts.
      Abbadon i thought you would know eagle plate carriers and SOLO carriers are Kosher , while the ricas is the copy of both so it passes of as a private purchase.

and ebay for the khandahar PCs ones pop up all the time

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
        Abbadon i thought you would know eagle plate carriers and SOLO carriers are Kosher , while the ricas is the copy of both so it passes of as a private purchase.

and ebay for the khandahar PCs ones pop up all the time
        Mmmmmmmm the thread on the AZ forums is really ar*ey about ricas's being used. I haven't seen an pics of it on someone that can be 100% identified as UKSF. I know the SFSG use alot of that sort of stuff but they still all seem to use OD.

As I have said I like the look alot, but it isn't quite UKSF.

Comment

I've only ever heard/seen of OD/RG/SG being used myself on the arnies threads, you got a linky murta?

Comment

Originally posted by casshern View Post
            rascisim asside.
            its easy to tell the bit,
            trigger discipline
            trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
            http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

some slight additions to my loadout. any more pointers are appreciated
              not to sure about the shemagh this time of the year

Comment

personally, i think it looks awesome mate, well done!

Comment

That looks the mut's!!!
                  Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

with ddpm trouser that could pass for a pathfinders loadout imo
                    like here: http://www.vimeo.com/2694535
                    Guns owned: TM M14 SOCOM, WELL L96, M1911 GBB, JG MP5a4, Galaxy MP5k, AGM XM8
                    Camo owned: British DPM (Woodland), American DCU (Tri-colour desert)

Comment

that link was deleted a month ago dude.

Comment

ive read it a few times both on ukaz and arnies spetz that the eagle was a common private purchase , and i have info from a friend of mine in the sandbox at the mo that SOLO plate carriers are used , and the ricas is a direct copy of the eagle and i actually think the solo is then a copy again.

Comment

EI yeah but I was more on about the colour, only really seen SG/RG/OD on most kit.

Comment

ah right , there is CB knocking about like the pic of the 1para with his custom bozzers rig under the HPC

Comment

I think it looks great, although as Dave said, more american looking colour wise... Not that there is anything wrong with that, especially if you use a Masada.

Looks a tiny bit top heavy though, so ignoring practical effectiveness for a second, a dropleg/kneepads might add abit of 'detail' on the legs... As Gok Wan as it sounds to talk about stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay8 View Post
                                I think it looks great, although as Dave said, more american looking colour wise... Not that there is anything wrong with that, especially if you use a Masada.

Looks a tiny bit top heavy though, so ignoring practical effectiveness for a second, a dropleg/kneepads might add abit of 'detail' on the legs... As Gok Wan as it sounds to talk about stuff like that.
                                Knee pads yeah, but I'm not sure he needs to put anything on a drop leg!!

No point just for the sake of it!:p
                                Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X