X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Roxy View Post
    And show how bad UCP is lol
    Everything but sofas show how bad UCP is.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
      Very good pic there. I especially like how the guy in civvies is blending in better than the guy in ACU... :p
      The only environment where ACU would be effective is you grannies home really:

Comment

I had to look twice to see that guy on the sofa. That is really effective!

Comment

The only environment where ACU would be effective is you grannies home really:

Thats hilarious! Disturbingly hilarious!!
          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 May, 2010, 04:45.

Comment

Originally posted by rik View Post
            Everything but sofas show how bad UCP is.
            From the post immediately before that photo...

Comment

Well Bush was planning to invade DFS...

Comment

Whilst it's unsurpassed for defending Grannies Sofa or the local old folks home it does work well in a few other environments... provided there's plenty of grey or the wearer stays within concealment.
                On a path with a green background doesn't really work to its advantage, like wearing a white jumpsuit and trying to hide in plain sight against a black wall ^^. Not quite Universal, but not useless.
                An example below (note: none of the people in the pic are me and these pics were found via google. My UCP loadout is pretty much just a set of surplus coveralls and an OD RPC :P ).
                AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Anyone got a pic of you with a tan plate carrier with woodland underneath it?
                  Looking to get a tan plate carrier but don't know what will work well to wear underneath it for woodland?

Comment

Seems to work ok for the USMC. Google it.

Comment

Seems to work ok for the USMC. Google it.
                      Ah ha thanks! Tho looking at that, might just go for a od vest instead of tan. Thanks very much tho!

Comment

No worries fella, the google it wasnt meant to be harsh, just dont have the time to get the image tags

Comment

Ye I undertand dw. I was looking at the wrong stuff and helped me a lot, thanks again.

Comment

Aint posted on here in ages. This already been up but im putting it up again as im a nub ;P

lolz

Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

what mask is that you have on there, looks awesome!?

Comment

Fair enough, is it not very brown? nunchuck's stuff seemed to blend into dead leaves pretty well. he might just have had naff photography though :p
                                Bad photography my left nut .

Also a picture of Skippy I took, off these forums to compare as he was in genuine aussie jammies. Auscam is pretty dark unless you get a certain chinese copy...
                                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X