• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
    Shadowcaptain, that gear is yummy.
    Dont like your primary tho

That weapon isnt used with this loadout, it was just allready outside when i took it - just showing that i dont have pouches there so i can sling my weapon easy

oh and thankyou lots of time and money went into it and it isnt finished
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

It looks finished tho xD
      Many thumbs up, i bet that has cost you lots of money.
      I am also looking at getting some multicam xD
      I want to get rid of my Gaycu! (ACU) Its not that bad, but for woodland, it is really, well, you know xD

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
        It looks finished tho xD
        Many thumbs up, i bet that has cost you lots of money.
        I am also looking at getting some multicam xD
        I want to get rid of my Gaycu! (ACU) Its not that bad, but for woodland, it is really, well, you know xD
        its finished enough for now, SWAT uniform is next on the bill, just getting the weapons sorted

pictures of that when its done, its a secret untill then

Yeah, cost hell of a lot, the fake plates are nice too, only the plastic ones, but the really hold the plate carrier together, wil put real/soft plates in at some point in the future but not right now

Yeah multicam is great, but i dont wear it a whole lot, works great at our quarry site though!!! normally just jeans and tan plate carrier for me :P haha

Multicam M4 is currently being finshed , will show pics when that is done too complete with kit
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

lovin the loadout "shadow" on a similar line heres a couple of me in "action" in my multicam-last pic i put up was it the living room and not too good

'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

Hmm, that c mag is nice

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
              1 from February, this stuff I do still own.
              Crotmate, Ive jumped to the conclusion that you are the person facing away from the camera in that last pic? If so, then is that the Warrior cargo pack you have there? I was thinking about maybe getting one, its a toss up between that and the Hydration carrier instead atm. That one any good?

Comment

Far left mate, but that stuff he's wearing was mine. Indeed it is the WAS Cargo Pack, it's a useful bit of kit, carries a water bladder - not on this day though as it wasn't very warm at all. And then you can also chuck loads of other stuff in there. I liked it a lot, although I have sold it, but only because it didn't fit into the loadout I was doing. If I were to do one that was purely for function and comfort, I'm sure I would have that.
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Here my Desert SAS/Spec-Ops style loadout....featuring my usual happy go lucky expression, but missing my DDPM drop leg holster.

: D

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Originally posted by insanity prawn boy View Post
                    He's obviously not been shot at yet in that picture, haha! Casshern, how do you get on with your shells just stuck in MOLLE loops like that? I've had mine rattling about in a small general purpose pouch and I was thinking about an actual shotgun shell holder up until now. I have no idea why that didn't occur to me.
                    yeah you're right, we'd only just got there. a few bleeders later and i was wincing.
                    the shotty shells are fine in the molle loops. a bit tight i guess, and tough to shove in, but easy to pull out if you get the right angle.

also, may i present - the powers of darkness and light personified!!
                    if we were in LOST, i'd be jacob, and you would be the smoke monster/man in black!

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                      By the way, while the utility pouch is in a strange place, it is there as it carries my remote detonator and explosives so its handy where it is, also my mags are all where my left hand can get to them, the mp5 mag pouches hold my TMP mags as well as mp5 if i use that as a secondary

at the SANDPIT first game i ran with , L85a2, USP, TMP, AND my mp7.. all day !!!
                      cuz.. y'know, otherwise you might have to get to a mag and reload, or something...
                      Last edited by rik; 25 May, 2010, 12:04. Reason: Add smiley, so I'm not accidentally insulting on a mis-read.

Comment

Nice gear Hellfish, good to see I'm not the only angry-looking-regardless-of-actual-mood person out there!! Still need to pick my self up some of those plasticuffs, just cannae justify spending 20 quid on an accessory... (btw thanks again for letting me know what they were in the first place!!)

Also props to the pair in multicam.

Originally posted by casshern View Post
                        a bit tight i guess, and tough to shove in, but easy to pull out if you get the right angle.
                        I so wish this wasn't a family/minor friendly forum... but the above actually made me LOL, but then again that might just be me...

Comment

Originally posted by rik View Post
                          cuz.. y'know, otherwise you might have to get to a mag and reload, or something...
                          i carry plenty of mags for that too 10 1911 mags haha

Frankly, i get bored using the same weapon, i like to switch it up every now and again, sometimes running at snipers with a pistol drawn, othertimese laying down taking accurate rifle shots

Comment

richy b whats that rig it looks pretty cool

and your plates gonna cover your left arm but none of the right side of your chest :P cool loadout tho

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post

at the SANDPIT first game i ran with , L85a2, USP, TMP, AND my mp7.. all day !!!
                              Craziness, but its gotta be done.

Comment

you guys carry alot of gear.

i lean to towards my primary, and as much ammo/mags i can comfortably carry.

thats one reason i sold all my pistols.

Boris
                                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X