This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

the ubacs shirt helps pad out a bit, to be honest the pic was taken on my iphone by my dad and i was holdin the tar compleatly wrong just so you can see the name tape lol

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Got my BDUs back from the tailor, ready to get back into softing this summer...

WIP 90s/00s/TOTS Seal loadout...

Raid modifications

Holy inappropriate weapon for loadout batman (and poor trigger discipline too!)

Still to include: Socom, Socom thigh holster, and modding the LBV with the pouches off a second LBV to allow me to carry at least 8 mags instead of six (and possibly two more grenades).

The reason Im chuckling in the first place was that my housemate was throwing Op Flashpoint quotes at me...

Comment

Mmm doritos

Comment

US Woodland FTW.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Boots maybe dave? Im loving the loadout, once my last few bits and bobs come I'll post my finished kit. Also possibly a Lid to cover your mop?
            Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Thanks guys! Borna I have a 64 inch head. Never found a helmet to fit me! I will be wearing a bandanna and altama jungle boots when they arrive, gotta tape up the straps too.

Comment

How much did it cost you to get your combats tailored?
                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

£25 for the the set... not too cheap but my sewing ability is limited by severely shaky hands.

Comment

is the second raid picture a leg mod ? if so ive never seen that done pretty cool man i would sugesst a green face in game :P its verging on lt waters from tears actually mate

Comment

I was aiming for Lake actually (modded LBV) but cheers for that :D

yeah I was gonna take the bigger pockets off the shirt anyway to stop it being uncomfortable with the rig and thought I may as well stick them somewhere so I put them on the backs of my calves. I can fill the pockets full and still sit down/kneel pretty well in them, extra storage!

Comment

its the black belt that screamed out waters to me haha , youve made me want to do a tos loadout now ive always wanted to do one but efforts have always been diverged somewhere else

Comment

The only pic i have got of my nearly finished us rangers loadout.
                          Originally posted by parky
                          If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

needs molle kit and helmet for one maytey
                            Last edited by murta369; 6 June, 2010, 23:35.

Comment

By 'nearly finished' do you mean 'looks nothing like a ranger'?

Sorry to be harsh dude but theres pretty much nothing there that says Ranger (Im assuming youre the guy in front, because if you're the second guy that's even worse).

Murta they actually all wear the black riggers belts in their trousers as a first line with pistol pouches and holsters. I'm getting two Alice ammo pouches and a dump pouch for the LBV belt (might put the dump pouch on the riggers belt though) and I'll be done.

Comment

i havent watched it in ages , ive just been skimming through the pics im quite fancying doing a cross between lake and waters now with some headgear mebs

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X