This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

those an old pattern or dpm trousers you have on? I know my 94 dpms has the same belt loops on them.
    Originally posted by Teddykiller
    I have felt this wrath as I like going deep in the bush.

Comment

I'm not sure actually, i'm pretty sure that they are old but the site i bought them off sold unissued dpms so it very well could be an older pattern, the belt loops are buttonable if that helps? Comfiest trousers ever though, like pajamas almost!
      My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

im in the middle

hawaaian shirt
        cheap tan trousers
        arktis advanced black chest rig
        shotgun
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Simple but effective: the belt kit I'm rocking in my seals kit. May add a dump pouch and a shotgun shell pouch soon.

TAG padded combat belt, Alice buttpack, 2x Alice mag pouches (modified) and 2x Alice water bottle pouches.

Comment

Originally posted by Utorak
            My hair is my life!!! Lol :D
            No my hair is my life :P

and spetz stop it your making me wana do a seals loadout

Comment

Lol I just got my lake hair sorted out :p

Comment

whats modified about the pouches ? to fit that belt ?
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Parky
                Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Removed the frag pouches so I can fit more mag pouches on the belt. Grenades will go on the LBV.

Comment

well, heres a pic of my acu loadout

Comment

I know a lot of people dont like the acu to be honest, personally i really like it, i get bored of seeing a million dpm loadouts around (no offence intended i actually like dpm myself) and wanted to mix things up a bit, its pretty standars stuff on my loadout, and didnt really cost that much tbh

Comment

But the actual kit you got looks good
                        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 June, 2010, 19:00.
                        Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

Haha, yeah its right, i wasnt really justifying myself, merely explaining my viewpoint :P

Thanks, took a bit of time to get it all together, but am chuffed with it, now am going to expand using some of it to do a N.E.S.T loadout from transformers revenge of the fallen

Comment

Can't we just agree that fighting is bad? :D

And with regards to the GEAR THREAD, that ACU loadout is cool, but do you play with the snakebites in? I'd be scared it'd rip my face off on a corner or jagged tree.
                            sigpic

Comment

lol yeah, fighting is bad!

I do yeah, i sometimes wrap a shermagh around the bottom of my face and mouth but never had a problem with em, did get a bb lodged in my ear stretcher once though lol

Comment

Originally posted by lolzombies View Post

And with regards to the GEAR THREAD, that ACU loadout is cool, but do you play with the snakebites in? I'd be scared it rip my face off on a corner or jagged tree.
                                That nearly happened to me when going through some tree's. The branch went through the hoop and I just froze, wide eyed as if I stepped on a nail...or landmine. Quick few steps back and all was dandy...that lip ring never came out in airsoft again.
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 June, 2010, 19:00.
                                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X