loki's on the left right?

Comment

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

no he is on right
        Team Ghost

A good looking team is a winning team!

Comment

Me at Urban assault the other weekend rapped up becuase it was bloody freezing :D

Comment

Loving the tactical thermos

Comment

loving the molle mug :D

Comment

It's a must ,No way I am going to fight any zombies without a cupper.

Me at Urban assualt again:

Me at Fireball Squadron, had to move my P226 clashed with the L85 when I shouldered it, shouldn't be a problem once I get my M4 up and running.

Comment

I really like the Eotech on the L85, never seen that before - What version is it, 552?
                  Trader Feedback:
                  New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                  Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
                    Love that 40k look mate, esp. with the modded lasgun G36. Have you considered modding a Mich or Pasgt replica for the helmet? Put a strip of plasticard around the front for the cadian style visor, spray it up black and fit a scrim band or goggles or similar?
                    Cheers all! :D Have sculpted a custom helmet shell to go over a protech, just need to get around to casting the thing in fibreglass...

Comment

Originally posted by mj23lj View Post
                      I really like the Eotech on the L85, never seen that before - What version is it, 552?
                      Yeah it's the 552 version (1 point to you ) I tryed the smaller one on my L85 but it looked rubbish.

Comment

I'm a Leatherneck lady ^_^ Atleast when im not Jewsofting.

Comment

sniper loadout that i used this weekend for the first time..and went for a light loadout no tac vest or helmet s found myself to be far more manuverable and yes...the tesco freezer gloves makes all the difference lol

Comment

standard summer kit

Comment

The Lads!!
                              http://www.airsoftireland.com/galler...&cat=0&pos=117
                              Im in the SAS loadout
                              Last edited by callofduty; 25 February, 2009, 12:12.

Comment

ha im in that pic lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X