This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

I know it's a little off topic, but spetsnazdave87, your display pic made me lol so much, that guys expression is so random.

Sweet kit Sebct
    My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Utorak007

Comment

@Brams6976 - tell me which company produces "woodland" uniform ?
      Last edited by ThePesH; 12 July, 2010, 18:36.

Comment

Brams very nice looking gear.

How does the bulle kit hold up for you?

Comment

Cheers for the kind coments guys,
          ThePesH, the woodland uniform my mates wearing is the ripstop PYCO BDU from Bulle.
          Spets, I personaly find the Bulle gear quite good for this hobby, affordable pricewise, and robust considering its gonna be used for airsofting, still haven't had any problems with any of this kit, and I own a fair amount of Bulle equipment, hope it helps.

BRAMS.

Comment

I ask because this uniform does not look like M83 Woodland - color rather a Spanish woodland. Well, but now became clear.

Why not buy the originals M83 - I think that it is cheaper than the copy Bulle and off course better !

Comment

the bulle stuff if awful IMO

Comment

maybe - but it's still fake

Comment

:D:D..that woodland BDU ain't mine but my team mate Getsome's..:D
                  I own a set of US Tru spec BDUs!!

:DBRAMS.

Comment

btw mate the glock is wrong for a seals impression too as they love their sigs , its Army sf that use glocks

Comment

I'm fairly sure Ive seen pictures of Seals with glock 19s mate

Comment

sure it wasnt army SF? as glocks are confirmed in their armoury

Comment

scrap the long ass post..i just think you guys need to chill a bit use your imaginations ..come up with more original load outs.. borrow bits from here and there see what you get just my 2.3 pennies.

Comment

I think a lot of em are using Glocks, almost positive it was in the seals thread. Glock 19s in serpas.

Comment

i think i know what pic your on about , rocking full multicam?

Comment

couldn't help myself

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...t=MOV01303.mp4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X