This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

the pink is in their for a good reason. have you never heard of the pink landrovers?

Comment

What a difference. I need a full loadout of each to keep my immersion intact.

I don't get the deal with multicam, it looks stupid.

E: Pink in camo is actually a very good idea thanks to colour relativity.
      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

nice kit pesh, can we see a full loadout? i have multicam myself, so i'd like to see how others do it.

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

first i need buy more magazine pouches ...

Comment

I never said pink was bad :D

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
              the only reasoning they must of had for it was glocks caliber compatability but even so they have 1911s and mk23s in their armourys for a 45. And the sig is just as reliable if not more than the glock why buy weapons when you already have an excellent 9mm side arm
              Im guessing the seals themselves might have some idea?

Just look at the scar. They're stopping using them now after pouring shedloads of money into them. Different groups try different things, different operators use different things according to personal preference. I've also seen a photograph of Seals with a bunch of M79s and UMPs. You wouldnt say it was 'right' for a seals look, but that doesnt mean they dont use them. Glocks are one of the most popular handguns in the world, I'd be highly surprised if some Seals DIDNT use them.

Back on topic, can we leave the anal retentive debates about different shades of cat puke and pistols for arnies

Comment

Pink Camo, your doing it wrong!

Pink Camo, Your doing is oh so right
                Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

the sig mags in real desert enviroments dont feed very well. quote from an raf regiment officer i know.

Comment

Where is the barrel to your M16?
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 July, 2010, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
                      Thats awesome =D

Although I'm not sure I could take anyone wearing one seriously as it reminds me to much of Thunderbirds/Team America.

Loving the paint-job as well.
                      > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Originally posted by -Drake- View Post
                        Thats awesome =D

Although I'm not sure I could take anyone wearing one seriously as it reminds me to much of Thunderbirds/Team America.

Loving the paint-job as well.
                        its not easy to take me seriously anyway

Comment

Clearly paint some eye pupils on the mesh with glow in the dark paint.

That would be pretty awesome / freaky.
                          > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

Any way back on to topic, here is my GF at a skirmish last sunday with me, I managed to stay out of the photographers shots the entire day :D (yes I am that l33t)

If you are wondering about the lack of kit it is because I had to carry every thing apart for the 2 spare mags she had .
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 July, 2010, 17:14.

Comment

Im not sure that camouflage is doing any good...

Comment

Actually at some points she was much harder to spot than anyone in DPM, even though CSW is very green ATM the undergrowth in some areas is still very yellow. You can get away with desert camo just as easily as woodland there ATM.

But yeah the poor girl has no sence of feild craft, so I tend to just let her do her own thing (hang at the back and play defensive) and I do mine (normally right at the front or on a flank getting stuck in a hard and as often as possible....
                                Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 15 July, 2010, 08:18.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X