This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Nice tactical advantage , your girlfriend is obviously very smart indeed.
    Who here would feel guilty shooting a lady dressed like that in the field ? I would.
    Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

Picture of the latest addition to my gear! (guess which part is new....

Ill have better/not photoshopped pictures when i get out in the field and its not nighttime! :P

Comment

Get out of here stalker!
        Sorry had to say it :p
        Looking rather swanky there.
        Originally posted by Charlie
        That was a very strange and incredible Wank

Comment

• Hahaha don't give me that stalker bollocks! :P

It was mostly to have a full facemask, that wasn't an army of two mask, and didn't cost a fortune!

Comment

• Here are the others I took last night. Because work is very boring today...

Comment

• Ignore the pile of washing next to me! Damn my limited space...

Comment

• Sorry for the individual posts. My iPhone won't let me attach them all in one post!

Comment

Comment

• Last one! For now....

Comment

Originally posted by Dorsettrooper View Post
                      Nice tactical advantage , your girlfriend is obviously very smart indeed.
                      Who here would feel guilty shooting a lady dressed like that in the field ? I would.
                      Can I ask a similar question? Who here would open fire because large amounts of exposed skin and blonde hair makes her an easy target?

Women have fought hard for equality, that means you'll damn well shoot us on sight like anyone else out there okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajd View Post
                        Can I ask a similar question? Who here would open fire because large amounts of exposed skin and blonde hair makes her an easy target?

Women have fought hard for equality, that means you'll damn well shoot us on sight like anyone else out there okay?
                        It was a joke.....

Comment

• Have to admit, mucho respect to anyone who plays in shorts and tshirt, even though they're probably mad! Lol
                          "Someone please get this muppet some skills!"

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                            It was a joke.....
                            Yeah, sorry, in a bit of a stroppy mood this morning, don't take me too seriously I'm not trying to accuse people of being sexist or anything.

I just think she should be shot a little bit so she learns why most people wear full trousers :p

Comment

Originally posted by Ajd View Post

Ok just to set this straight, I have played against people in man-kinis, now that was a lot of skin exposed. Did I light them up? F*ckin' A' I did. But I did feel quite bad after I saw how many marks there were on their skin afterwards. I would feel guilty shooting at anyone with a large amount of bare skin.

The GF chose to where little as it was a very hot day and she refuses point blank to borrow any BDU's off of me.

Comment

My old girl would never play like that lol. It would have to be the full on Multicam :D
                                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X