X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
    ... so I tend to just let her do her own thing and I do mine (normally right at the front or on a flank getting stuck in a hard and as often as possible....
    ... hehehe..

whilst we're on the subject of women, here's me and the missus. she'd kill me if she knew i put these on here.

check out the size of the crotchplate on these rental vests..

and some of her not-unattractive friends at my birthday

Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/jonintheshell

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/airsoftwargamefilms

Comment

Back to gear ladies ;-)

Blackwater IO Plate Carrier

2x2 M4 mag pouch Flyye
      3x1 M4 open mag pouch Condor
      2x1 9mm mag pouch Condor
      Maxpedition Monkey Admin Pouch
      EMT pouch Condor
      Radio pouch Miwo Military
      Radio Navcomm TK-760
      Headset ********** copy
      Bassebal cap Hook&Loops

Comment

ok ill just drop it

Comment

Back to pics

Fresh from a tour in afghan p HPC

JK it was dragged round the building site that i call my home for 20 minutes

Comment

i have yellow fevor.

i hate you casshern.

Boris
            K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

The reason the one on the far right is looking so pleased is that she knows she's got the uzi and the other two have been given a compass and a saucepan :p

(And yes I know they are Chinese and the Battle Royale reference is wrong, I just love the movie).
              Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 July, 2010, 07:16.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                Ok just to set this straight, I have played against people in man-kinis, now that was a lot of skin exposed. Did I light them up? F*ckin' A' I did. But I did feel quite bad after I saw how many marks there were on their skin afterwards. I would feel guilty shooting at anyone with a large amount of bare skin.

The GF chose to where little as it was a very hot day and she refuses point blank to borrow any BDU's off of me.
                I couldn't agree more. I've been to games in just a sleveless vest top and combat trousers before on a hot day. If people had refused to shoot me for fear of hurting me I'd tell them to stop being a knob. If a softer male or female chooses to play with alot of flesh exposed they know what they're getting into.

I would never want someone to take it easy on me cos I'm female.
                Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

Originally posted by Roxy View Post

I would never want someone to take it easy on me cos I'm female.
                  True, but what I absolutely hate about some couch commandos is the lack of fire control. I am happy to wear a t shirt and even shorts to airsoft (as long as theyre tacti-cool) but at close range, with woodland velocities I dont want some noob screaming at me to take my hit wilst holding down the trigger for dear life after I've declared my hit. Hence why I always flick to semi under 30 yards.
                  Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                  It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Cleaned. Stop with the innuendo, go find a Carry on Forum

"We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature"

please stay on topic.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 16 July, 2010, 07:27.

Comment

:/

Back to fun I guess.

Wonder when someone is going to do a Brody loadout.
                      Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

at what limit is too many mags?!

btw, not mine, pinched off another forum when randomly searching through them.
                        aaaaaaaaaand this is my kit for tommorows outing to the mall.
                        The Gear Box Destroyer

Comment

That cupboard needs more moscarts. Whoevers that is is slacking, shame on them

Comment

Down in the bottom right hand corner of the cupboard,
                            are they Bizon mags.....:eek:
                            feenix
                            sigpic
                            G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

@Stones - Polish ya boots! :p

Comment

That set of mags belongs to USCM of arnies

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X