This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

Your parents just sign a letter which says you can wear glasses. If not, get a nice mask then this

Comment

Safariland SPEAR ELCS with FFD, 2x enhanced mag pouch, 2x 2x30 mag pouches, 2x 1x30 mag pouches, 2x canteen pouch, large utility pouch. Waiting on sustainment pouch for drop pouch use, hydro carrier and shotgun scabbard.

Comment

I don't even want to think how much that would have cost, but I like it.
        Originally posted by fijitstiks
        they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
        Originally posted by N3ADS
        Is this you talking from experience ?..
        i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I got the full kit (including bespoke carry bag, three more mag pouches, 2x M249 pouches, another large utility, another small utility, 2x 2l canteen pouches, vest conversion kit, floatation gear)

... for £140.

Considering the G&P replicas went for £130 new, I don't think that's at all shabby for a genuine bit of delta kit

Comment

Actually, for that many pouches thats quite good, nice find.
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

I thought so. It's comfy as hell, and has pouches available for pretty much any weapon going (I only have the M4/16 and 249 pouches but you can get AK, 7.62 and Mp5 pouches as well)

Comment

seen some seriously nice gear on here so far. hes some pics of my main loadout. however soon im looking to getting some tan gear defo a Pantac MBSS in tan if anyones got one for sale.

CW

Comment

Very 28 weeks later mate, like the combo of OD and ACU personally.

Comment

Od and ACU does look good actually, unlike ACU and ACU.

Comment

cheers, yeah it was abit like a test really to see whether it looked good not when i bought it, but it does look pretty good together

Comment

Here's my UKSF based RAV. Its mostly complete, i may be changing the pouches to some Blackhawk ones in OD. And yes i know the pistol is wrong.

Alex

Comment

Last edited by AlexHewitt; 30 July, 2010, 20:29. Reason: Bad photo link

Comment

Looks nice, still undecided whether to get one or not

Comment

I am tempted but I like the light weight and low drag of my HPC, I managed to get 8x M4 Midcap mags, P226 Serpa, 2x Pistol mags and a large utility pouch and Hydro carrier on it. So that with the 2 mags in the L119A1 (ready mag) I am good for quite a long while.

Plus the HPC is the first plate carrier I have found that fits well.

Now all I need is some multisham trousers and its done.

Comment

Anyone know where I can get a Marpat Jacket with velcro arm pockets as I've seen them but cannot find one for anything. And if there is such an item will it be cheaper to buy a jacket and sew velcro on myself?

Will post pics when I have everything I've ordered
                                Cheers
                                George

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X