This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

yeah Abbadon I like the HPC and RAV but I don't wanna fork out like £130 for one if it wont fit

Comment

You were asking about it being good to fit a skinny person weren't you, I have a 28-29" waist and I am a very skinny bugger so you should be fine with a HPC, I don't even ham mine on skinniest setting.

Comment

How tall are you, Abbadon?
        Gonnae nae dae that?

Comment

the HPC is nice , but i want a RAV a blackops and the old school black armour too to just complete the collection.

Comment

could we merge everything from the RAV picture down into the uksf thread?

Comment

I am 5'10" but to be honest that shouldn't be much of a problem as it is a very compact rig so unless you are 4'9" you will have a gap underneath.

Comment

doing a bit of a spring clean, and moving crap about cuz i'm slowly running outta space with all teh video games and airsoft gear, but i managed to fit all the airsoft gear into a cupboard.

the ak's mags you see there are the ones i'd use the most, thats about half of the mags i acutally have (about 50ish)

and brand spanking new surpat, i will get more better photos up when i've finished sorting out this mess i live in.

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

That looks like the Home of a Terrorist

Comment

urm...i dont think you quite have enough mags.... lol i have 5
                    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
                    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

Loving the SURPAT there Boris
                      sigpic
                      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Sorry for the quality. Had to take them with my iPhone.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                          You were asking about it being good to fit a skinny person weren't you, I have a 28-29" waist and I am a very skinny bugger so you should be fine with a HPC, I don't even ham mine on skinniest setting.
                          If I can find a HPC I'll get one at that, I'm 5'8 and around 31" wasit but the chest is the problem i think as my RPC 7 just seems to jump around soo much with all the stuff i have in it.

The RAV just looks soo awesome though but I don't want it to fit like my RPC7

Comment

Im 5,10 30 waist and a 38 chest and ive got lots of adjustment both ways pal

Comment

Nice, can you PM me where you got the HPC please? I only know of one place that sells the RAV but no HPC . Other options I was thinking about was a RICAS compact but I don't know as loads of people have em.

Comment

for who was asking after HPCs here is mine on the default width setting as i said above im 5,10 30/32 waist and a 38 chest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X