This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

i dont like multicam that much really. and yer loose the cap. get a boonie or nowt at all.

Comment

Mulitcam looks kinda' cool, what brand is it? I would guess Crye but I thought they had the built in elbow pads? And keep the BBall hat :P Unless you can afford a decent IBH or MICH replica. MC Boonies tend to look hella' bad, I wouldn't bother.

I'm with Andy on the VSR, MARPAT tape and DPM don't mix. DPM tape isn't hard to get, no excuse :P The bolt handle appears to be a standard VSR bolt (Apologies if it's not.)

I'll get some up of my FR inspired kit this week when a parcel lands on my doorstep.
      Does not speak moron.

Comment

my m16 and CIRAS

Joe

Comment

Originally posted by Thantos View Post
          Mulitcam looks kinda' cool, what brand is it? I would guess Crye but I thought they had the built in elbow pads? And keep the BBall hat :P Unless you can afford a decent IBH or MICH replica. MC Boonies tend to look hella' bad, I wouldn't bother.

the multicam is made by Condor - using real CRYE multicam material - so its the propper stuff - just not the CRYE stuff - only cost me £80 intead of about 2 or 3 times that

and yea - boonies dont suit me at all...im to short and fat and just look wrong - and i like a hat as it keeps my head warm, keeps the sun out of my eyes and keeps branches from smacking me in the face
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

sorry for the crap lighting and the flash makes the colours very reflective and vivid when they are rather dull - im also going to be burying it in the mud to dull it further and make it totally blend in...but i digress

heres my ghillie suit - consists of the ghillie dpm shirt and ghillied hood which attatches to shirt collar (not pictured) - just need some dpm trousers - would contrast with my multicam too much haha - then again i might test it out with multicam

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

My current set-up, its not really based on anything in particular.

Gear colour is a bit mix and match but out on the field I doubt you'd really notice.

Didnt think to fix my Kneepad before the pics where taken so its a bit low
              > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

obvious photoshopping aside interesting loadout - quite like it tbh

Comment

Photoshopping ? my house is always like that =D
                  > Gallery http://drake-uk.deviantart.com <

Comment

nice kit drake
                    Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

it looks like those pictures of action man or kids army costumes in argos catalogues

Comment

Some of my CO19 police gear:

obviously its photoshopped, just the background

Comment

lol

cute
                          Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

i know i have a baby face ok lol

Comment

i was worried for a moment there withard

aww wook a da widdew powice officew dunt shoo me dunt shoo me officew

Comment

some more tactical needlework done here to my SAAV

Put fast clip things on the two large waterbottle/7.62 pouches on the sides so its now much easier to get into them.
                                SAVE OUR SPORT
                                http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by &quot;write something about yourself&quot;basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X