• Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Gear

why are they branded as oakley then?
    Isnt that illegal then?

Comment

hmm they look very fake, compared to my oakley gloves

maybe oakley copies? but some fool at zerone thought they were genuine?
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Philshot View Post
        why are they branded as oakley then?
        Isnt that illegal then?
        Oakley make too much money to either care or look i guess

Comment

They arent genuine, i know 2 shops who imported "genuine" stuff sold it then had returns because it wasnt genuine, easily done

Comment

Unless Z1 cut the fingers down themselves. But I highly doubt it.

Comment

Purcy's right, those aren't oakleys.

1) the logo's wrong.
              2) The carbon fibre stuff in the knuckles isn't there, it's just hard plastic.
              3) as purcy has said, the cuffs are all wrong.
              4) Zeroone have them listed as Oakley SI Assault gloves. Those are definitely NOT Oakley SI assault gloves. If they called them some other model I might be less suspicious, but seeing as out of several dozen search results for the SI assaults on google images the only pics of this half finger model that come up are from zero one and military madness, I'd say that's some balls.

edit: they're even listed as replicas elsewhere on black tactical and others.

hmmm... zeroone meets trading standards?
              Last edited by spetsnazdave87; 27 August, 2010, 01:55.

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post

hmmm... zeroone meets trading standards?
                Could be, and they don't play nice.

Comment

They don't even look like copies lol, the difference is evident wherever you look. They look hideuos on Z1's site, wtf is with the straps?

Comment

Just before everyone goes skitz: I have NOT stuck to any particular military loadout. Just threw things together :D

Me on the left here

Just me...annoyed at the cameraman... :D

And finally me, the DSR and the ghillie

Please be nice!
                    WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

That's one happy bugger with the G36...

Comment

Haha! Can't really see in that picture but this is what he had on his back the whole time:

Would you wanna mess with him?!
                        WE/RA-tech M14 EBR | WE/RA-tech M14 | WE/RA-tech AKM | TM MP7A1 | PPS Kar 98K | Well MB03 | Hawsan Sawn Off Shotgun | TM USPc | Maruzen Walther P38 | Bell 1911 | Marushin S.A.A. Peacemaker

Comment

Wow.

Why the hell would you take a real katana airsofting?

Comment

Brings a whole new meaning to knife kill
                            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

why would he have that at a site ?

Comment

Haha yeah. We did think he was a tad OTT. Nonetheless it looked awesome!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                                Working...
                                X